Around The League V.2

Totty

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Way to be that village idiot who bumps an old post to try and dunk on people over recent news. How dumb can you be?

As if any of this recent developments were part of the conversation people were having a month ago.

Take a lap.... EA21

Reported. I'll be sure to inform MOD it's not your first offense.  

8 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

One of those things that will be settled, but a stain on his character which was to this point flawless. 

Hey... maybe you can get him for a 3rd round pick now lol.

Yeah.  I don't think anyone's really going to want to make the trade anymore.  It'll essentially become a stain on whichever franchise he plays for to some degree.  Kind of like Mike Vick, but it may turn out way worse.

23 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Way to be that village idiot who bumps an old post to try and dunk on people over recent news. How dumb can you be?

As if any of this recent developments were part of the conversation people were having a month ago.

Take a lap.... EA21

Yeah, I haven't seen anyone mention a Watson trade in weeks. 

15 hours ago, Jerry said:

Yeah.  I don't think anyone's really going to want to make the trade anymore.  It'll essentially become a stain on whichever franchise he plays for to some degree.  Kind of like Mike Vick, but it may turn out way worse.

I disagree, Desperate teams do stupid things and trading for an ultra talented player at the most important position isn’t in the realm of impossibility. The draft is about a month away, if a team misses out on their guy in the draft they might want to trade for Watson. You never know. 

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

I disagree, Desperate teams do stupid things and trading for an ultra talented player at the most important position isn’t in the realm of impossibility. The draft is about a month away, if a team misses out on their guy in the draft they might want to trade for Watson. You never know. 

Agreed. Talent trumps everything. Look at Tyreke Hill, he'd be out of the league if not for his immense talent. 

This Watson stuff is interesting. Feels like one of those everyone gets paid eventually and goes quiet. He lives with the mark on his career.

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

This Watson stuff is interesting. Feels like one of those everyone gets paid eventually and goes quiet. He lives with the mark on his career.

The lawyer representing all of the women used to be Cal McNair (Texans owner) neighbor. And was the guy that posted billboards across Houston asking them to draft Johnny Manziel. 

45 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The lawyer representing all of the women used to be Cal McNair (Texans owner) neighbor. And was the guy that posted billboards across Houston asking them to draft Johnny Manziel. 

Things that make you go hmmmm..... 

Just now, big_palooka said:

Things that make you go hmmmm..... 

If it is Houston behind this smear campaign, how do they benefit from it? Tanking his trade value so he's more or less forced to stay there? Or if they do move on from him they can feel a little more justified because he didn't fit the "culture"? 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

If it is Houston behind this smear campaign, how do they benefit from it? Tanking his trade value so he's more or less forced to stay there? Or if they do move on from him they can feel a little more justified because he didn't fit the "culture"? 

Sounds petty doesn't it.