Around The League V.2

Totty

45 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Are you really this idiotic? Since you went through the archives nobody said he was a stud, I said he did what a young QB is supposed to do, he took a leap from year 1 to year 2, but your an idiot so why bother what ever makes you feel good. 

How'd your boy Trashbinski look last night?  Did he take another leap forward in his first game in year 3 Hahaha 3pts and you wanted to put a yellow jacket on the guy after his playoff game last year.  What a complete joker.  Like I said you would't know a good QB if one slapped you in the face LOL 

54 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’m rooting Broncos over Bears too. Why wouldn’t you? I can easily say you’re not a true fan if you root for the Bears cause that hurts our team with a worse pick. Denver isn’t winning more than 7 games, so it doesn’t matter if they win. 

If you say Broncos win week 2.
Week 4 against Jags it's not hard to imagine Denver Fangio D v. Foles is a potential W.
Week 6 Titans
Week 9 Colts 
Week 12 Bills
Week 14 Texans if injuries set in to the Texans which they always do
Week 16 Lions

That's seven without winning any division games, and you are on the bandwagon of cut AB screw the season success so +2 to the Raider matches and they can probably split with the Chargers who lack a line and Gordon. That's 10, 11 if the Browns are an all hype team ala Dream Team Eagles. I think 7 is a reasonable number and I think 11 is the ceiling for the Broncos, the floor is pretty low though with their passing game questions. I think the Broncos are a pick em survivor killer team this year. I don't see how someone can look at the Broncos schedule and see only 7 potential wins max -- 7 looks more like a reasonable projection to me.

I'd rather Khalil Mack get's a win over Denver and has another 5 sack half.

38 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

How'd your boy Trashbinski look last night?  Did he take another leap forward in his first game in year 3 Hahaha 3pts and you wanted to put a yellow jacket on the guy after his playoff game last year.  What a complete joker.  Like I said you would't know a good QB if one slapped you in the face LOL 

Yellow jacket? I like how you put words in everyone's mouth to make yourself feel better, that's how I know you didn't check the archives like you claim, way over the top to try and pat yourself on the back.