Around The League V.2

Totty

31 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

LOL! You called him JAG and didn't want to bring him back. And he left before this staff was  even hired, btw.

I was talking about the previous staff. JDR just didn't like him for whatever reason. He is a JAG. He's a good #2 guy. I wanted to upgrade the RB spot at the #1 spot. 

• Like 1

Wonder if we could get him for a 3rd. I might offer two 3rds if they offered a day 3 pick with Minkah. Hell could even resign Joseph with the cap space and just use him as a rover flying around the field. Minkah as an elite FS prospect to pair with a missle salmon. That would be a explosive D 

Edited by Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

Wonder if we could get him for a 3rd. I might offer two 3rds if they offered a day 3 pick with Minkah. Hell could even resign Joseph with the cap space and just use him as a rover flying around the field. Minkah as an elite FS prospect to pair with a missle salmon. That would be a explosive D 

They'll be asking for waaaaay more. 

35 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

They'll be asking for waaaaay more. 

31 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Would love to get Minkah, but you aint trading a first for him and the Raiders don't have a second. Mort said the asking price is really high. 

Of course they are ASKING alot. But it's always starts off that way for a 1st rd pick. It's a negotiation. Get in there Mayock!

5 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Raiders 1st + Bears 1st for Miami's 1st and Minkah Fitzpatrick is a trade I'd offer. It's the first they are looking for if they truly aren't tanking lol.

Oh I like that. I’m good with one first especially if it’s Miami’s 1st lol