Around The League V.2

Totty

8 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Not a huge fan of Levis, I’d rather get some defensive help. But I could definitely see us getting Atlanta Favre lol 

Yeh, I’m a defence guy so I’d generally go defence first but I just have a gut feeling……….. 

On 2/1/2023 at 7:28 AM, Chali21 said:

I think at this point we’ll see Jimmy G as a raider. 

Same. I think it’s either Jimmy G in free agency or Aaron Rodgers via trade. But man I’m not really a fan of giving up significant draft capital to get Rodgers.

53 minutes ago, RaisinBran said:

Carr looked really good in that Pro Bowl skill challenge. Increasing his trade value for us lol...

He's always been an incredibly accurate passer, especially if faced with no pressure. 

I think Brady retiring is going to help us with a potential Carr trade. Ideally someone will view him like Matthew Stafford and think he can thrive in a better situation.

What a week

- Mark Davis gran plan back fires in his face. Yet again 

- Brady retires 

- DC makes the pro bowl 

- DC puts on a clinic. A star of stars 

- DC fired shots at Raiders and the entire sports world is laughing. 
——-

next 

- The pro bowl star Qb gets cut 

- Jimmy G is signed lol

- McDaniels is fired Midseason and the GM is sent packing later 

- DC makes the Raiders look like fools on a revenge tour. 

Lmfao…. You can’t make this up haha 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

What a week

- Brady retires 

- DC makes the pro bowl 

——-

next 

- Jimmy G is signed lol

Carrs fault

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

What a week

- Brady retires 

- DC makes the pro bowl 

——-

next 

- Jimmy G is signed lol

It was time to move on. We need to rebuild.  Carr wouldn’t have made the pro bowl if all the good qbs wanted to be there. He wouldn’t have had a chance to “put on a clinic” throwing at targets. He has always been good in shorts. I think it may have helped today trying to trade him. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

It was time to move on. We need to rebuild.  Carr wouldn’t have made the pro bowl if all the good qbs wanted to be there. He wouldn’t have had a chance to “put on a clinic” throwing at targets. He has always been good in shorts. I think it may have helped today trying to trade him. 

Time to rebuild after trading a 1st and 2nd rounder for a Wr over 30. What a clown show 🙀. All you just needed to do was get Waller and Refrow healthy, let the QB master the system and build up the defense. This franchise is clueless 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

He got his invitation after Tyler Huntley who threw 2 TD/3 INT. I doubt his performance today will have any impact on his trade value though, teams have 9 years of film on DC.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He got his invitation after Tyler Huntley who threw 2 TD/3 INT. I doubt his performance today will have any impact on his trade value though, teams have 9 years of film on DC.

People can be prisoners of the moment. I didn’t think we would get much but this being last the league gets to see him may help probably not but doesn’t hurt. 

1 minute ago, Raiderlife24 said:

People can be prisoners of the moment. I didn’t think we would get much but this being last the league gets to see him may help probably not but doesn’t hurt. 

He does seem to be motivated and in good spirits so that could inspire a team to pull the trigger.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Time to rebuild after trading a 1st and 2nd rounder for a Wr over 30. What a clown show 🙀. All you just needed to do was get Waller and Refrow healthy, let the QB master the system and build up the defense. This franchise is clueless 

That qb isn’t the guy you think he is.