Around The League V.2

Totty

4 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

The end result in Payton is probably fine enough, though I agree he's overrated. 

But yeah, the route to get there looks like they have no clue what they're doing and are throwing desperation darts. 

Yeah but even with that there's a chance that they'll actually be better than us next year making us the worst team in the division next year. I knew the Russell Wilson trade wasn't gonna work last year because of the coach but what happens when they actually have a pretty good coach. Sure they don't have assets to get better but their roster wasn't that bad to begin with. They just had a first year coach that sucked

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah but even with that there's a chance that they'll actually be better than us next year making us the worst team in the division next year. I knew the Russell Wilson trade wasn't gonna work last year because of the coach but what happens when they actually have a pretty good coach. Sure they don't have assets to get better but their roster wasn't that bad to begin with. They just had a first year coach that sucked

Until Russ can make plays from the pocket I’m not worried about the Donkeys. 

1 hour ago, Raidersrule said:

Brady retiring 

Josh McDaniels is now crying inconsolably as he realizes that shipping Carr, Waller, and Renfrow off for Brady, Gronk, and Edelman to come save him is now totally out the window. 

Thank f***, now the fanboys can stop fantasizing about Brady coming to Vegas. 

• Like 2

On 1/30/2023 at 7:14 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

Meh sf Bay Area fans are way more obnoxious it’s bad enough we moved to Vegas never hear the end of that. Those mfs got to move and keep the sf. Now they claim they own the bay🤮. I hate kc but I honestly only have 1 friend that’s a kc fan. 70% niners 29%cowboys 1%kc. so yea It is what it is. Go eagles tho for the sb

Yup between all that sprinkle in bang bang niner gang man obnoxious niner fans  can shove it lol 

On 1/30/2023 at 7:14 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

Meh sf Bay Area fans are way more obnoxious it’s bad enough we moved to Vegas never hear the end of that. Those mfs got to move and keep the sf. Now they claim they own the bay🤮. I hate kc but I honestly only have 1 friend that’s a kc fan. 70% niners 29%cowboys 1%kc. so yea It is what it is. Go eagles tho for the sb

Yup between all that sprinkle in bang bang niner gang man obnoxious niner fans  can shove it lol 

Edited by SimonGruber
Double post

6 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Ok so the 45 year old Free Agent QB, y’all were banking on is retiring. What’s the move now lol 

Roll with Stidham and draft Will Levis is what my gut is telling me. I know he’s getting Josh Allen comparisons but (and I’m not comparing him talent wise) but he kind of gives me the same vibe as Brett Favre 😄

He worries me a lot and he may be Atlanta Brett Favre if we draft him of course 😂

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Roll with Stidham and draft Will Levis is what my gut is telling me. I know he’s getting Josh Allen comparisons but (and I’m not comparing him talent wise) but he kind of gives me the same vibe as Brett Favre 😄

He worries me a lot and he may be Atlanta Brett Favre if we draft him of course 😂

Not a huge fan of Levis, I’d rather get some defensive help. But I could definitely see us getting Atlanta Favre lol 

23 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Ok so the 45 year old Free Agent QB, y’all were banking on is retiring. What’s the move now lol 

How dare you not have blind faith in the failed wunderkind of a HC we have. 

He's the only HC in the division with a losing record as a HC. OBVIOUSLY he's great and you just don't see it yet because you're blinded by hatred for the guy and are up Carr's arse.  😂

• Like 1