Around The League V.2

Totty

Yeah, Purdy getting hurt didn’t help, some of the calls I didn’t like. But the eagles were gonna win this game anyway. Even with a healthy purdy I don’t think the niners score more than 21. Take away the fumble by Johnson and you still got 24.....so there it is.... philly vs cincy/KC.  Taking the high road now....👍😉

What a terrible SB. Eagles got there by default. KC had sooo much ref help, it was almost as bad as a rigged boxing decision. 

Chiefs obviously win too. NFL will do anything for the Mahomes Super Bowl Win + Regular Season MVP + Injured storyline. They will market him as a real life super hero. 

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Check the holds lol.

Such a blatant hold on KC. They kept calling holds on CIN but every time I saw a blatant hold on KC, it was never called. 

I will go my grave thinking this game was rigged, and I haven’t said that since the Tuck Rule game. Not once. 

1 hour ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

FWIW, I think the Eagles win the SB and might actually do it rather easily. They have the better O-Line and the better D-Line, and that’s what’s gonna matter in the 4th Quarter.

Oh I hope KC gets curb stomped. I do not like Eagles fans but I am one of them next game.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BayRaider said:

What a terrible SB. Eagles got there by default. KC had sooo much ref help, it was almost as bad as a rigged boxing decision. 

Chiefs obviously win too. NFL will do anything for the Mahomes Super Bowl Win + Regular Season MVP + Injured storyline. They will market him as a real life super hero. 

It’s irritating how they take a player or two and just hype the crap out of them isn’t it? He’s a great player but they make it unbearable to watch sometimes 😂😂