Around The League V.2

Totty

Once again, QB’s guys. Eagles roster wayyyyy more stacked. But there is a huge monumental difference between Mahomes and Hurts. While Hurts had a great game and great season, he is barely a Top 10 QB in my eyes and probably regresses next year with tape on him. Mahomes is #1. The gap was too large at the QB position. I won quite a bit on the Chiefs, even though it made me sick to bet on them. 

Top 5 QB with an above-average roster I will take all day over a Fringe Top 10 QB with a stacked roster. All day long. 

Give me Rodgers.

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Once again, QB’s guys. Eagles roster wayyyyy more stacked. But there is a huge monumental difference between Mahomes and Hurts. While Hurts had a great game and great season, he is barely a Top 10 QB in my eyes and probably regresses next year with tape on him. Mahomes is #1. The gap was too large at the QB position. I won quite a bit on the Chiefs, even though it made me sick to bet on them. 

Top 5 QB with an above-average roster I will take all day over a Fringe Top 10 QB with a stacked roster. All day long. 

Give me Rodgers.

That game came down to the TO for a TD and the holding call.  I could let you pick #1 for the next ten years and you would most likely not find a QB as good as Mahomes.  You also have to remember Reid.  There were many big plays where Mahomes just had to make easy throws because of the scheme.  This is the next BB/Brady.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Surprised kc put up so many points vs Philly

that hurts fumble for a td killed them

Sucked their momentum away for sure. I don't think the Chiefs come back down 21-7. 

The Eagles made their mark jumping out to leads and demoralizing their opponents. A two score game and KC not moving the ball all that great in the first half, possibly a 24-7 or 28-10 type game going into half would've probably been game. 

Getting into a tie there really knocked them off course, despite the 10 pt lead they got prior to half. 10 points is nothing when your opponent gets the ball first in the 3rd. It's essentially a one-score game in that scenario given the time. 

Good luck jumping out to two big leads against Andy Reid in the same game. Props to both teams for the effort. Great game. 

Edited by ronjon1990
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Sucked their momentum away for sure. I don't think the Chiefs come back down 21-7. 

The Eagles made their mark jumping out to leads and demoralizing their opponents. A two score game and KC not moving the ball all that great in the first half, possibly a 24-7 or 28-10 type game going into half would've probably been game. 

Getting into a tie there really knocked them off course, despite the 10 pt lead they got prior to half. 10 points is nothing when your opponent gets the ball first in the 3rd. It's essentially a one-score game in that scenario given the time. 

Good luck jumping out to two big leads against Andy Reid in the same game. Props to both teams for the effort. Great game. 

Kc this year was crazy impressive lost their wr brought in a bunch of random guys and balled tf out. 

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Kc this year was crazy impressive lost their wr brought in a bunch of random guys and balled tf out. 

Andy Reid truly is the best playcaller in the league right now. KC will always be dangerous with Mahomes, but Reid is irreplaceable and the Chiefs will take a step back when he retires.

• Like 1