Should the Steelers get rid of Antonio Brown?

AlNFL19

Antonio Brown  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Steelers get rid of Brown?

• Yes
    • No

43 minutes ago, showtime said:

That's a fair point.  Who would they trade him to and what could they get?

San Fran seems most likely. They have next to nothing as far as proven receiving talent goes and since they just spent $$$ on JG, it wouldnt be a bad to give him a legit weapon teams have to gameplan for on the outside. You trade a 2nd + 3rd next year for Brown and all of a sudden Garoppolo, Brown, Kittle, Pettis and McKinnon look like a very legitimate offense.

Outside of them maybe the Cards? Bills? Colts? Seahawks? 

9 minutes ago, BrownLeader said:

C'mon. If Gruden couldn't get along with Cooper there's no way he's getting along with Brown.

Gruden has a history of getting along with Veteran players. It's the younger generation he has no patience for.

5 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Gruden has a history of getting along with Veteran players. It's the younger generation he has no patience for.

Keyshawn Johnson was a veteran receiver. Didn't work out so well. I still remember the blowup on the sideline, and then he was deactivated the rest of the year. Different player obviously, but just saying he was another high profile veteran receiver. 

18 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

San Fran seems most likely. They have next to nothing as far as proven receiving talent goes and since they just spent $$$ on JG, it wouldnt be a bad to give him a legit weapon teams have to gameplan for on the outside. You trade a 2nd + 3rd next year for Brown and all of a sudden Garoppolo, Brown, Kittle, Pettis and McKinnon look like a very legitimate offense.

Outside of them maybe the Cards? Bills? Colts? Seahawks? 

I agree with SF, and not just because I'm a niner fan. It makes a ton of sense for them. Also, Lynch and company seem intent on making a big splash acquisition. They traded for JImmy G, and since then, have basically been in on any big name that has even approached the market. OBJ they were rumored to be in on. They made an offer for Mack. They seem to want to acquire a big talent like that. They have the money to take it on, 49er players are already hopping on board, etc. 

18 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel like if Big Ben is retiring then this is a non-issue right?

Honestly, Pitt fans can probably answer this better, but from what I have seen, the reporting is all over the place in regards to this. Some say that he and Ben are no bueno, other reports that I have seen suggest that this is not an issue at all. 

10 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Keyshawn Johnson was a veteran receiver. Didn't work out so well. I still remember the blowup on the sideline, and then he was deactivated the rest of the year. Different player obviously, but just saying he was another high profile veteran receiver. 

That was 2-3 years removed from a SB Ring. When Keyshawn became a TO. I don't remember any issues in 02' and 03'??

If AB choses to continue being that way, every Organization/coach will have their work cut out for them.

Archived