πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

6 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Is there another owner publicly commenting on how players should be used? Lol Never change Jerruh

Nope and I love it. I will always be eternally great full he is not my owner. Whether he ever admits it or not (Never). His antics, constant need for attention,Β  constant desire to be heard in the media, constant insistence being on the field, talking pre game, post game, during the week PC/podcasts about players, games and coaching.

Is the main reason they are 26 years and counting. Thank you Jimmy Johnson for making this man so GD insecure.

May he live to be a πŸ’―,Β  πŸ™πŸ™

42 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Kyle Brandt American Hero

Β 

Sheesh….preach it. Β About damn time someone said what everyone’s been thinking. The star is wearing out. Jerry’s done a masterful job making the Cowboys a legit household name. But there’s a bit of this business that’s still about the actual game of football. He’s been below average in that aspect for decades now.Β 

• Like 1