πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

im just sayin, i mentioned that dak looked like kaepernick day 1. my opinion hasnt changed.

Similar career arcs, but I mean Dak is about 10x less gifted than Kaep. Weaker arm, smaller, slower. They both came from college offenses and failed to fully adjust. Tthey just aren't capable of being asked to drop back, sit in the pocket, and read the field. They really need to be put on the move, where the field gets cut in half and the reads become obvious (which carries the disadvantage of also cutting the field in half for the D).

21 hours ago, Danger said:

Wait.. I just noticed something.

qs.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&

philadelphia-eagles-v-new-york-giants-5-

Is this the same helmet with a different decal on it? Or are they actually different Helmets??

I thought multiple helmets weren't allowed.

same shell

you can swap out decals and facemasks all you want though.

Giants have done this swap a couple times, Week 1 I remember the Jets swapped to white facemasks

th?id=OIP.k7FoAr27Vr5C_9D97x784QHaFp&pid=Apilions-jets-600.jpg

Β 

Rams swap horn colors when they go throwback

todd-gurley-rams-2.jpg?itok=ZKRPQbggbe96a7d952eb0fb6f5451ff85e9332c6

• Like 1

Carson was apparently "limited in practice" because of a "minor back injury".Β 

99% sure he pulled out his back from all the boning he's been doing with his new bride.

I mean, the guy was a virgin up until his wedding. He's 25 years old and just learning how awesome sex is.Β 

I'm shocked he even has showed up to practice or film sessions or anything since he got married tbh.Β 

Could probably crawl up on the walls like Spiderman due to all the pounding sessions in the Wentz household.Β 

Edited by BAConrad
  • Like 1