πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, BAConrad said:

Carson was apparently "limited in practice" because of a "minor back injury".Β 

99% sure he pulled out his back from all the boning he's been doing with his new bride.

I mean, the guy was a virgin up until his wedding. He's 25 years old and just learning how awesome sex is.Β 

I'm shocked he even has showed up to practice or film sessions or anything since he got married tbh.Β 

Could probably crawl up on the walls like Spiderman due to all the pounding sessions in the Wentz household.Β 

Carson the type of dude to be reviewing game film during sexy time.

On 10/18/2018 at 8:18 AM, BAConrad said:

Carson was apparently "limited in practice" because of a "minor back injury".Β 

99% sure he pulled out his back from all the boning he's been doing with his new bride.

I mean, the guy was a virgin up until his wedding. He's 25 years old and just learning how awesome sex is.Β 

I'm shocked he even has showed up to practice or film sessions or anything since he got married tbh.Β 

Could probably crawl up on the walls like Spiderman due to all the pounding sessions in the Wentz household.Β 

If I didnt have sex until 25 I would probably tie the chick up and go until my penis fell off.Β 

Β 

Β 

TBH

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If I didnt have sex until 25 I would probably tie the chick up and go until my penis fell off.Β 

Β 

Β 

TBH

Exactly. I'm actually somewhat worried about Carson this Sunday because of this. Dude is prob so worn out right now. Prob broke his Weiner tbh.Β 

LIS. Walls in his room. Climb. Like Spiderman. From all that CMJ

2 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

Exactly. I'm actually somewhat worried about Carson this Sunday because of this. Dude is prob so worn out right now. Prob broke his Weiner tbh.Β 

LIS. Walls in his room. Climb. Like Spiderman. From all that CMJ

If Carson goes and lays a goose egg I wont even blame him a little bit. Somethings are bigger than football.Β 

• Like 1

We're 3-4.This is our remaining schedule.

Β 

@Jags (London) L (3-5)

vs Cowboys W (4-5)

@ Saints L (4-6)

vs Giants W (5-6)

vs Redskins W (6-6)

@ Cowboys W (7-6)

@ Rams L (7-7)

vs Texans L (7-8)

@ Redskins L (7-9)

Β 

I'm assuming we finish 7-9, 8-8 at best.

Β 

I think if Skins beat Dallas, and it looks like they will, they win 9 games andΒ take the division, saving us the misery of picking 20th and hosting a home playoff loss to the Saints, Rams, or Vikings.

We should be picking between 12th and 16th.Β Β 

I'll guess the 2019 draft order looks like this:

Giants #3

Cowboys #11

Eagles #14

Redskins #20

Edited by Jeezla

This division is such arse. And before you get high and mighty, @MKnight82, just realize you let Dak Prescott go for 300 total yards after he broke his brain. I think we should sign a petition not allowing any of us into the playoffs.Β 

And Jeezla, I would appreciate it very much if you could not sweep us. Please and thank you.Β 

Personally I still think Eagles win this division because they have the best QB by far.Β  Smith for me is totally a waste, if it was my choice i would play Colt, at least he would not miss wide open TEs in the endzon from 10 yards out.Β  Notice how far down in yardage we drop with this clown compared to Cousins last year and Cousins by this time had a totally new line, we had so many OLmen out.Β  Never mind the fact he didn't have a running game either.

The Skins more so escaped yesterday than win. I wouldn't be surprised to see them win the division considering how meh it is but I genuinely don't think it will happen.

I don't think it's panic mode yet. We'll more than likely beat the Bortles/Kessler led Jags. Then we face Dallas who got completely boned by the people whoΒ made the schedule. They have to travel to Philly on a short week and we're coming off a bye. I'd be livid if the situation was flipped. So, we'll more than likely be 5-4 and at that point, we'll just need to take care of business against the Skins. We're fine.

I think the Redskins win the division if our defense stays healthy. Β Our schedule is pretty damn easy from here.

Smith is never gonna be mistaken for a great QB, but there have been a lot of near misses b/w him and his WRs. He’s never been known as thisΒ inaccurate of aΒ passer, so I think as soon as him and his WRs get more chemistry, the offense will step it up a level.Β 

Edited by HTTRG3Dynasty

1 hour ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I think the Redskins win the division if our defense stays healthy. Β Our schedule is pretty damn easy from here.

Smith is never gonna be mistaken for a great QB, but there have been a lot of near misses b/w him and his WRs. He’s never been known as thisΒ inaccurate of aΒ passer, so I think as soon as him and his WRs get more chemistry, the offense will step it up a level.Β 

Did we swap coaching staffs during the off season or something?

We're not going to sweep the Cowboys, because in one of those games (guessing our 2nd meeting in Dallas)Β the Clapper is going to have his back against the wall for real, like the pitchforks will already be out and full force (as they are now). AΒ loss at home to the bitter rivals wouldΒ bring the fire Garrett chants from the peanut gallery to their loudest yet, and at that point maybe even Jerry's hand would be forced... but the Clapper has been in this situation many times before, and it is when he shines. "Maybe Garret's not the problem? Maybe it's just Linehan? Dak? Give him 1 more chance..." We'll lose thatΒ game, but win the war by ensuring another year of him.Β 

Β 

Optimistic outlook: 9-7, NFCE consolation playoff berth

vs Jags (London) W

vs Cowboys WΒ 

@ Saints LΒ 

vs Giants WΒ 

vs Redskins WΒ 

@ Cowboys L

@ Rams L

vs Texans W

@ Redskins W (SNF game for the division)

Β 

Pessimistic outlook: 6-10, 3rd place in NFCE

vs Jags (London) L

vs Cowboys WΒ 

@ Saints LΒ 

vs Giants WΒ 

vs Redskins L

@ Cowboys L

@ Rams L

vs Texans W

@ Redskins LΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Redskins I seeΒ gettingΒ between 8 and 10 wins. Could have the division in hand before week 17 showdown against us.

Β 

Wouldn't completely rule out the Cowboys. They'll probably continue hot and cold performances and finish 8-8 or 9-7 as well.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

tl;dr- we all suck, but most of you should have expected to suck. We were 16-2 SB champs returning almost all the talent, we are the biggest losers here... well, besides delusional Giants fans who were expecting Saquon to turn their 3-13 dumpster fire team into a contender.

Β 

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss