🦅🤠 NFC East 🤷‍♂️🆘 | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

There's gotta be a good Cox joke here somewhere.

Eagles star Fletcher Cox scares off would-be burglar with shotgun

A baseball bat-wielding man tried to break into the home of the Philadelphia Eagles’ Fletcher Cox last week — but the hulking defensive tackle scared him off with a shotgun, according to a new report.

Corbyn Nyemah allegedly was looking for his ex-girlfriend at Cox’s Mullica Hill mansion, which Nyemah tried to enter by throwing rocks through the front door after midnight Oct. 15, according to court papers obtained by 6ABC Action News.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/23/eagles-star-fletcher-cox-scares-off-would-be-burglar-with-shotgun/?utm_source=reddit.com

At least this time it was an Ex G/F Cox is fooling around with, the last "incident" like this it was with a married dude's wife lol

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Guy must be fairly unlikeable to keep getting shipped off for peanuts 

Unless that was also the case here, I was actually hoping we swung that type of deal. Could move inside at DT swapping in and out with Curry. 

He fits in with the hot girls. Nice pick up!

Scandrick just ripped Roseman, Malcolm Jenkins and the Eagles

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27926556/orlando-scandrick-rips-eagles-gm-being-released

This bum sounds bitter about being cut. You were cut because you suck and Mills (who sucks less) is healthy again. Not to mention Maddox is making progress and closer to returning as well as LeBlanc (eligible to return week 9). That being said, there is so much drama this year its been nauseating.

9 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27926556/orlando-scandrick-rips-eagles-gm-being-released

This bum sounds bitter about being cut. You were cut because you suck and Mills (who sucks less) is healthy again. Not to mention Maddox is making progress and closer to returning as well as LeBlanc (eligible to return week 9). That being said, there is so much drama this year its been nauseating.

It largely seems a bitter lash out 

but I’m sure there are some things to it. Specifically his bashing of Howie, I’m sure when he came back he thought it’d be for the season.

But no one was using him as a scapegoat, just the need for him went away with guys getting healthy. Did he want to sit on the bench?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Well this is a disappointing blow to my troll efforts. Do you see it now:

Wentz2.jpg

Recognize my trolling damn you

I can say it's rather predictable, and I can appreciate someone who likes to make the occasional light hearted jab, so if that was your intention then good on you. However if you're trying to actually get under my skin then it's gonna take far more than that lol

30 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

but I’m sure there are some things to it. Specifically his bashing of Howie, I’m sure when he came back he thought it’d be for the season.

But no one was using him as a scapegoat, just the need for him went away with guys getting healthy. Did he want to sit on the bench?

Of course he’s bitter, and I’ve only read the quotes not watched the clip, but I kind of believe he’s telling it like it is. Only whistleblowing out of bitterness, but still that’s how he saw it in his brief time here. I don’t know but the whole “players still living off SB high”... that does explain why we’ve disappointed over the past 1.5 years.

Also, if he really was just trying to get back at org, you’d think he’d pour gasoline on the fire (Wentz locker room drama) not attempt to put it out.

37 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

He wanted to get paid.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danger said:

I can say it's rather predictable, and I can appreciate someone who likes to make the occasional light hearted jab, so if that was your intention then good on you. However if you're trying to actually get under my skin then it's gonna take far more than that lol

I mean, I did spend 4 whole minutes on it. So it was a pretty heavy investment on my part. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kiltman said:
1 hour ago, DeJack_10 said:

Scandrick is a loudmouth, but he never came across as a liar.