πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

56 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

What are your thoughts on the Redskins possibly adding Chase Young to their front 7?Β  Likely starting 7:

Jon Allen, Daron Payne, Matt Ioannidis

Montez Sweat, Reuben Foster, Cole Holcomb, Chase Young.

I'm assuming they'd trade Kerrigan.Β Β 

Well he's pretty good so I hope that doesn't happen. Can never have enough front 7 talent. Seems to be a pretty good chance he ends up in NYG or WAS considering Bengals and Dolphins will probably both be in QB market.Β 

Although if Haskins plays awfulΒ and the new coach sees a perfect scheme fit in one of the top 2020 QBs, that's the smart move.Β 

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Well he's pretty good so I hope that doesn't happen. Can never have enough front 7 talent. Seems to be a pretty good chance he ends up in NYG or WAS considering Bengals and Dolphins will probably both be in QB market.

Although if Haskins plays awfulΒ and the new coach sees a perfect scheme fit in one of the top 2020 QBs, that's the smart move.Β 

Young is exactly what the Giants need so I hope they play themselves out of his range.Β Β 

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

What are your thoughts on the Redskins possibly adding Chase Young to their front 7?Β  Likely starting 7:

Jon Allen, Daron Payne, Matt Ioannidis

Montez Sweat, Reuben Foster, Cole Holcomb, Chase Young.

I'm assuming they'd trade Kerrigan.Β Β 

Potentially beastly front....but it doesn’t move the needle that much. They’ve had good Dline and LBs before and it hasn’t really mattered all that much.

If Haskins can elevate, and if they can get a good coach in there (which I’m wary of given the history there) then it’d mean more. Without a overhaul front office down I can’t be too worried about them. And it’s weird cause I like a lot of your players.

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Young is exactly what the Giants need so I hope they play themselves out of his range.Β Β 

Yep, I want them to go on a streak. No Young, no top wideouts. But the wideout class is stacked so they will get someone.

I could see them get AJ Epenesa and KJ Hamler Β still.Β 

7 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:
42 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

Of course Stafford might not play and Lions are banged up vs Cowboys.

They've been getting lucky all year with opposing teams injuries.

Weve had our own injuries to deal with as well. And its not like you guys havent had a bit of luck as well.

Β 

PS: Just going to drop this here and dip. @KiltmanΒ => notice the section on one reads?Β ;)

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/11/dak-prescott-mvp-debate-dallas-cowboys

On 11/13/2019 at 10:58 AM, EagleBlueDon said:

U know we're both gonna get something other than Birds. That's just how the world works! I'm in the Pittsburgh market.

I'm getting the Lions game because lions are a closer team so obviously I'm a fan of there's? It's an epic matchup. The average Joe lions vs the plucky Skins at home.Β 

Go Birds

MC

Edited by Mastercheddaar

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Weve had our own injuries to deal with as well. And its not like you guys havent had a bit of luck as well.

Β 

PS: Just going to drop this here and dip. @KiltmanΒ => notice the section on one reads?Β ;)

lol can you imagine an MVP QB of an 8-8 team?Β 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Β 

Yeah but I feel like none of your major guys in Dak, Zeke or Amari actually ever MISS games. Tyron Smith misses but he's not as critical as those pieces in my opinion.