πŸ¦…πŸ€  NFC East πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜ | Celebrating the Cowboys' 28 Years of Sadness

Phire

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Who knows. My hope is that he just finished a long term bulk to add strength since the end of the season and is now beginning the cut.

He doesn't really look too bulky and guys lose weight in training camp and during the season. I wouldn't worry about it one bit.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Isnt Wentz 6'5? 250 isnt much weight at that height.Β 

Yeah. He's a little taller than 6'5". I don't get why people are acting like he's fat now. I think it comes from Kelce joking that he put on "dad weight".

This is the most recent pic of him I've seen.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

iirc, he lost weight last offseasonΒ to feel more nimble/put less stress on his joints. Guess he's going back to 2017 run through people Carson.

Yeah I remember he cut out a lot of food, I wonder if he still doing that but just went harder with adding mass back.Β 

Hey look, another New England disciple acting like he’s trying to turn around aΒ high schoolΒ team in a movie; just in real life...with grown men.Β 
Β 

Wonder if this will be a quick burnout or one of the ones that fizzles and hangs on for years as he removes every semblance of personality/talent the team has.

Β 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Lmao:

Β 

Β 

Defensive Front

EDGE:Β Demarcus LawrenceΒ (DAL),Β Brandon GrahamΒ (PHI)

IDL:Β Fletcher CoxΒ (PHI),Β Dexter LawrenceΒ (NYG)

LB:Β Leighton Vander EschΒ (DAL),Β Ryan KerriganΒ (WAS),Β Thomas DavisΒ (WAS)

Β 

Β