Super Bowl LIII: Rams vs. Patriots - Poll Added!

DigInBoys

Super Bowl LIII  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Super Bowl?

• Rams
    • Patriots

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I don't care who performs; so long as they put on a great show. I listen to everything so I've never "hated" any announced act/performer. However, that was an outright pathetic showing. Maroon 5 has good songs that are perfect for that type of venue and they played almost none of them. Levine was flat despite often being a great live singer. The acoustics in the stadium for the performance was terrible. Scott and Big Boi seemed shoehorned in and the transitions were just akward.

Maroon 5 have no good songs.  Hence why they struggle.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I don't care who performs; so long as they put on a great show. I listen to everything so I've never "hated" any announced act/performer. However, that was an outright pathetic showing. Maroon 5 has good songs that are perfect for that type of venue and they played almost none of them. Levine was flat despite often being a great live singer. The acoustics in the stadium for the performance was terrible. Scott and Big Boi seemed shoehorned in and the transitions were just akward.

NAh man if Circa Paleo did the halftime show and you all had to watch That would make my life. I wouldn’t complain at all. I’d just be mesmerized. 

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I hear ya.   But pretty much every year when the halftime act is announced, you have tons of people talking about how much the choice sucks.

The halftime show is too overproduced every year.     They want a huge spectacle that often falls flat.   The music is secondary to the dazzle of it all.

3 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

It doesnt matter who you have as musical guest....tons of fans are going to complain no matter what.

i thought you were going with 'people have different tastes route'

but then you went with this:

4 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Music sucks these days....deal with it.

lol

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

Nah. Just never found "Sweet Victory" to be all that great to begin with and yet some stupid petitions go around for it to be played at teh Super Bowl? I dont' care for an average song from an average episode that aired 20 years ago of an average show to be played at half time.

Average show is a supreme understatement. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone under 35 who doesn't doesn't reference Spongebob a few times a year. It's time tested comedy, but anyone who wasn't a kid at the time probably didn't give it a look.

Archived