NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

44 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That's because everyone in the building knew that Hue to Silver was the leak and Dorsey didn't trust Hue with the information. Minutes after Dorsey told Hue (the night before draft day/draft day early on), "somehow" it became public.

Yup. Plus if anyone was paying attention, Dorsey made comments long before the draft about how much he liked Baker (as did McCloughan). I thought Darnold would ultimately be the pick, but I said weeks before that I wouldn't be remotely shocked if he goes with Baker instead.

46 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That's because everyone in the building knew that Hue to Silver was the leak and Dorsey didn't trust Hue with the information. Minutes after Dorsey told Hue (the night before draft day/draft day early on), "somehow" it became public.

I think Dorsey expected it to go public 

31 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

what would be the most shocking draft move you could see?

Patriots trading up for Haskins for me.

At this point we’ve been told Kyler Murray was the closest thing to a definitive pick he has to be it.

Not going 1

Not going to Arizona

Not being the 1st QB taken

Honestly the Patriots have so much draft capital them trading up for their future wouldn’t be surprising because its not like there will be a QB controversy rumor at all like there would be with 25ish other teams and eventually they need to think about the future. If they honestly like him better than all the other options they’ve seen for a while a trade up isnt so shocking imo

5 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Some wild three way trade rumors circling around Raiders, Cards and a mystery third team. Could be a wild one tomorrow. 

I always get a Hulk Hogan NWO chuckle out of this. The "mysterious" 3rd man/team. @ET80 you know what I'm talking about.

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

The last three team trade I remember was Denver, Atlanta, Washington. The Ashley Lelie and TJ Duckett trade. Does anyone recall one since then?

Eagles-Bills-Rams trade back in 2017.  Thats all I know.

Archived