NFL DRAFT RUMOR THREAD

49erurtaza

17 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Anyone else get the feeling that the Haskins slander is being laid on a little thick by a team who, quite transparently, wants him to fall to them?

No. I think he's been propped up solely based on the fact that he's the tallest midget. We expect teams to normally reach for QBs out of desperation, but there's a good chance we teams finally decide to take another approach. Also, calling it "slander" isn't accurate what so ever. It's just a lot of insiders suggestion that teams don't view him nearly as highly as people are expecting him to be selected.

14 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Who's everybody's pick for "last in the Green Room"?  In previous years there were some obvious day 2 guys, but all these guys could go day 1 this year.

It's probably Baker, Fant, or Ford.

Daniel Jones or Josh Jacobs IMO.

16 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Who's everybody's pick for "last in the Green Room"?  In previous years there were some obvious day 2 guys, but all these guys could go day 1 this year.

It's probably Baker, Fant, or Ford.

Marquise Brown? Not seen him awash in first round mocks.

Just now, RandomCampBody said:

Someone needs to explain Daniel Jones to me as i don't see it at all.

More than anything else, it's 

1. Super weak QB Class
2. Prototypical QB desirable frame
3. Teams have to this point always reached on QBs.

On today’s @AroundTheNFL Twitter Show, @MikeGarafolo told us the Redskins are “not actively chasing” Josh Rosen. Garafolo just doesn’t sense the interest is serious and hazards a guess that Rosen will NOT be traded before the draft.

That's good news for the Giants if it's true

4 hours ago, Danger said:

No. I think he's been propped up solely based on the fact that he's the tallest midget. We expect teams to normally reach for QBs out of desperation, but there's a good chance we teams finally decide to take another approach. Also, calling it "slander" isn't accurate what so ever. It's just a lot of insiders suggestion that teams don't view him nearly as highly as people are expecting him to be selected.

slander

Just now, Danger said:

I don't care if you think he's legit or not, but to phrase it as "Slander" is laughable.

I was being a tad bit cheeky. That said, I think its "slander" because there's a 99% chance this report is someone trying to make him drop. Never believe anything this close 

Just now, Nastradamus said:

I was being a tad bit cheeky. That said, I think its "slander" because there's a 99% chance this report is someone trying to make him drop. Never believe anything this close 

It's not the only report that suggests that teams aren't as high on Haskins as the media seems to think they are. I've heard from other sources that this is actually the case. Truthfully, I don't remember the the sources, but it was something openly available to the public. Some insider.

Only time will tell.

Archived