Antonio Brown officially asks for trade - Bills trade falls through

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

AB, Bell, and basically four first rounders on defense (pick 35) would be pretty interesting for the Raiders.

Now, imagine if you still had the best defensive player in the NFL ;)

Just now, BayRaider said:

We wouldn’t have two first rounders nor would have the cap for Bell. 

But you would have the best defensive player in the NFL. I would take Mack over those three, personally. But I'm firmly on the "RB's in today's NFL are overvalued" train, so.

7 minutes ago, Nzd07 said:

But you would have the best defensive player in the NFL. I would take Mack over those three, personally. But I'm firmly on the "RB's in today's NFL are overvalued" train, so.

We had no cap room and no picks with Mack and 31st in defense with him. 

Not saying hes not a beast, hes the best with Donald. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

We had no cap room and no picks with Mack and 31st in defense with him. 

Not saying hes not a beast, hes the best with Donald. 

Yeah I honestly think you guys made the right move. You had to pay Mack huge money and he didnt really have the talent around him to make a run at that time. I think your guys window is in 2-3 years and Chuckie knows that.

1 hour ago, Asciimo said:

AB makes little sense with the Raiders as I said a few days ago. This team isn't competing any time soon with the Chargers and Chiefs.

It's not like the Raiders are gonna continue to mail it in until they feel like they might have a chance.

16 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's not like the Raiders are gonna continue to mail it in until they feel like they might have a chance.

They were also a contender a few short years ago with the same QB, the most important player on the field. It will be Carr's second year in this system and I think he will do better, especially if he has more weapons. I'm a big believer in Carr mostly for the fact that I loved him coming out of Fresno St. Agree or disagree with them shipping Mack and Cooper out of town, they do have a ton of ammo to rebuild and Brown would certainly help that process. I don't think Brown is going to all of a sudden fall off a cliff now that he's 31; from everything I've read he's an extremely hard worker and it's not out of the realm of possibility that he's producing at a high rate for the next 5 years. 

TL:DR : It never hurts to add talented (especially elite) players to your team. 

7 hours ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

They were also a contender a few short years ago with the same QB, the most important player on the field. It will be Carr's second year in this system and I think he will do better, especially if he has more weapons. I'm a big believer in Carr mostly for the fact that I loved him coming out of Fresno St. Agree or disagree with them shipping Mack and Cooper out of town, they do have a ton of ammo to rebuild and Brown would certainly help that process. I don't think Brown is going to all of a sudden fall off a cliff now that he's 31; from everything I've read he's an extremely hard worker and it's not out of the realm of possibility that he's producing at a high rate for the next 5 years. 

TL:DR : It never hurts to add talented (especially elite) players to your team. 

Especially ones that look to age well...

Brown is an idiot....just wants to win, but only if he is the highest paid WR in the league.  Ok Mr Big Chest.

Guy went from being my favorite player to top 3 most hated.  I honestly kinda hope we keep him this year and bench/suspend him, then trade him next year for whatever to the absolute worst team we can.

At least with Bell, I respected his situation, even if I think he handled it poorly, but I wont root for him to fail (well, unless he signs with a rival).  Brown is reaching T.O. levels of diva attitude, and I wish him nothing but the absolute worst going forward.

Archived