bcb1213

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i would once again like to request an extension 

and i would also like to execute a trade 

On 3/4/2019 at 4:04 PM, Woz said:

You're saddled up; there's no recourse
It's "Hi Yo Silver!" Signed, Bad Horse

8 minutes ago, Woz said:

Respect, @bcb1213. From one game host to another. Be the hardass with the rules. It is the only way to keep those ickle players in line.

Or.. you know, allow people to have lives and don't run things on such a strict schedule like Survivor. Actually allow people to leave their house every so often.
I'm working on the challenge (trying to actually make logical pairs), but there is no reason to be a hardass on a forum game.

• Like 1

It’s not really being a hard *** with the rules.

It is a pointless obfuscation in which he seems to place the blame upon the team that submitted already for having some type of detrimental reliance that precludes action, which is nonsense. 

No extension is fine, but don’t pass the buck to the nebulous unnamed entity because you don’t want an extension, you nasty fish person.

5 minutes ago, Dwight_Schrute said:

I don't need an extension. Chances are I'm gonna submit at the deadline regardless of when it is. I'm the worst procrastinator like that.

nothing wrong with that, how i used to operate too

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

If you're trying to piece things together you're likely asking for other people's answers which isn't forbidden I guess but not encouraged either.  5 pm is the deadline.  One team has already submitted so I can not consider moving it.  Good luck 

Dang only 1 team lmao