The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

And the best part of that season of Big Brother was my interview with @JBURGE tbh

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=575336&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=930

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

And the best part of that season of Big Brother was my interview with @JBURGE tbh

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=575336&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=930

dude that's wild as hell, i remember back when i was in high school spending like hours just writing ridiculous 3,000 word posts in chatty w/ you and TLO that absolutely nobody even ever would respond to lol. **** was beautiful. honestly feel like doing that kinda springboarded me into writing. which im getting paid very little to do now. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

dude that's wild as hell, i remember back when i was in high school spending like hours just writing ridiculous 3,000 word posts in chatty w/ you and TLO that absolutely nobody even ever would respond to lol. **** was beautiful. honestly feel like doing that kinda springboarded me into writing. which im getting paid very little to do now. 

Meanwhile I get paid way too much to generally be a smug ******* 

The more things change the more they stay the same my friend

37 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

@mission27code red

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

@Mega Ron ignored me. That's why you never trust British people.

@gopherwrestler @Nazgul @Malfatron @Counselor

Whoever wants to use a lot of math and lose in the first round, I'll play with you.

Though I am not time zone friendly so it would be better for people who can do challenges in the morning/beginning of afternoons 

What did I miss buddy?

Don't worry, in spite of the slur, we'll still come to save your derrière when the Germans come the next time.

1 minute ago, Mega Ron said:

What did I miss buddy?

Don't worry, in spite of the slur, we'll still come to save your derrière when the Germans come the next time.

15 hours ago, TedLavie said:

@Mega Ron Wanna join me in the Entente Cordiale?

Not too late though 

16 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

*Timed challenges. BCB (Phil) realizes that many of you live in different time zones.  Any competition that has a straight who finishes faster challenge will be equal to you.  You and your partner will give me a time that will work for you both (remember i'm on eastern time so don't give me 1-7 AM cause not happening.  I will send you your challenge via PM at that time and your clock will start.  Your clock will stop when i receive your submission.  The only disadvantage you may run into is if I am unavailable during a timed contest to answer your questions.  I believe the timed challenges are pretty self explanatory however.

This bit is for us

19 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Tentative challenge schedule

3-4  Guess who!

3-6 What the hell is this? 

3-8  Choices!!

3-10   Build your Superstar

3-12   The Missing Links

3-14  Bacon in the NFL?  

3-16  The points do matter  

3-18  Get out! 

3-22  Sometimes it is good to be annoying and last 

3-24  Madness ensues

3-26 Who said what?

@bcb1213 You going to stay as close to this schedule as possible?