The Amazing Race Game Thread

bcb1213

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

@MD4L  @Woz  @Tk3

Can use another player or two 

Had I not just signed up for the V for Vendetta mafia, I might have gone with this (not that I have any idea of what this would be, but I was a big fan of the Race back in the day).

But, if someone really is desperate for a partner (and understands that there's a pretty high probability that I will disappear on a random day here or there), I guess I can join. I'll leave it to one of those folks who doesn't have a second to make that call.

30 minutes ago, Woz said:

But, if someone really is desperate for a partner (and understands that there's a pretty high probability that I will disappear on a random day here or there), I guess I can join. I'll leave it to one of those folks who doesn't have a second to make that call.

Honestly this isn't like mafia where you have to be present all the time. You and your partner would basically just need to set up a time in a 24-48 hour period where you both could be around for a bit 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Honestly this isn't like mafia where you have to be present all the time. You and your partner would basically just need to set up a time in a 24-48 hour period where you both could be around for a bit 

As I said, I'll leave that to my prospective partner if they want to take that risk.

@Shady Slim and @Hockey5djhwill be the last team

@theuntouchable @SwAg @Counselor @Dwight_Schrute  @Nazgul @Malfatron  @Pickle Rick @The Orca @Ragnarok  @Whicker @Tyty @FinneasGage @gopherwrestler @Woz @TedLavie @Mega Ron @ET80 @Dome  @Outpost31

The Race is about to commence.  The details of your first challenge will be posted shortly.  I need you all to pick a team captain for stage 1.  Guess who! 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

@Shady Slim and @Hockey5djhwill be the last team

@theuntouchable @SwAg @Counselor @Dwight_Schrute  @Nazgul @Malfatron  @Pickle Rick @The Orca @Ragnarok  @Whicker @Tyty @FinneasGage @gopherwrestler @Woz @TedLavie @Mega Ron @ET80 @Dome  @Outpost31

The Race is about to commence.  The details of your first challenge will be posted shortly.  I need you all to pick a team captain for stage 1.  Guess who! 

I nominate @ET80 to be team captain! Ha!