Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AlNFL19

Consensus Scouting Report - Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma

KYLER MURRAY  

25 members have voted

  1. 1. Which of the following traits do you think Kyler Murray is ABOVE-AVERAGE at?

    • Decision-Making
      7
    • Accuracy
      15
    • Arm Strength
      15
    • Pocket Awareness
      10
    • Release Quickness
      16
    • Leadership / Intangibles
      3
    • Mobility
      24
    • Mechanics
      6
  2. 2. Which of the following traits do you think Kyler Murray is AVERAGE at?

    • Decision-Making
      12
    • Accuracy
      6
    • Arm Strength
      5
    • Pocket Awareness
      2
    • Release Quickness
      5
    • Leadership / Intangibles
      11
    • Mobility
      1
    • Mechanics
      11
  3. 3. Which of the following traits do you think Kyler Murray is BELOW-AVERAGE at?

    • Decision-Making
      5
    • Accuracy
      0
    • Arm Strength
      0
    • Pocket Awareness
      6
    • Release Quickness
      0
    • Leadership / Intangibles
      13
    • Mobility
      1
    • Mechanics
      5


Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Water weight is very minor and you don’t put “on” water weight. UFC Fighters or Bodybuilders can lose water weight of 5lbs super easy by not eating sodium for three days. But you don’t “bulk” up with water weight. Doesn’t make any sense.

We're not talking about bulking, though - at least that's what I was thinking. I thought we were talking about what he weighed in at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SmittyBacall said:

We're not talking about bulking, though - at least that's what I was thinking. I thought we were talking about what he weighed in at.

Yes... but he bulked up from 195ish (imo smaller). He was probably on a 5,000 calorie surplus. Weight is easily manipulated. If you're on a 5,000 surplus you'll put on 10lbs in one week of real weight. Would make you feel terrible though and definitely not wanna do anything physical,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Water weight is very minor and you don’t put “on” water weight. UFC Fighters or Bodybuilders can lose water weight of 5lbs super easy by not eating sodium for three days. But you don’t “bulk” up with water weight. Doesn’t make any sense.

Yeah water weight would only temporarily hold him above his maintenance. Which would make sense as to why he's seen drinking Gatorade only moments before weighing in. But yeah there's no "bulking" with water, that's silly. Water leaves the body rapidly and if you drink enough of it can actually make you weigh less because you will piss it all out and then some. Common technique used in bodybuilding, I've done it for every show I've ever done and it flushes you out and you will actually wake up drier the next morning. Then halfway thru the day before the show, you cut it back to avoid retention.

But yeah Kyler was doing it the old fashion way, meat and potatoes. You need materials to build new tissue, not calorie-free renewable resources.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really skeptical of his

Haskins is passing every test 5 stars

Murray is giving me a ton of pause

if this dude gets hit hard I'm worried it'd take his career

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just wanted to bump this up to see if anybody thought it would be a good thing to do for some players this year, particularly the QBs, probably starting with Joe Burrow.

Just going to @ some people who are pretty active in the draft forum so hopefully this gets seen: @Ragnarok @Danger @goldfishwars @VanS @CalhounLambeau @SmittyBacall @Counselor @jrry32 @Ozzy @HoboRocket @BleedTheClock 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, AlNFL19 said:

So I just wanted to bump this up to see if anybody thought it would be a good thing to do for some players this year, particularly the QBs, probably starting with Joe Burrow.

Just going to @ some people who are pretty active in the draft forum so hopefully this gets seen: @Ragnarok @Danger @goldfishwars @VanS @CalhounLambeau @SmittyBacall @Counselor @jrry32 @Ozzy @HoboRocket @BleedTheClock 

I'd be totally interested I doing this again this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AlNFL19 said:

So I just wanted to bump this up to see if anybody thought it would be a good thing to do for some players this year, particularly the QBs, probably starting with Joe Burrow.

Just going to @ some people who are pretty active in the draft forum so hopefully this gets seen: @Ragnarok @Danger @goldfishwars @VanS @CalhounLambeau @SmittyBacall @Counselor @jrry32 @Ozzy @HoboRocket @BleedTheClock 

Yeah make the Burrow and Tua threads 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Yeah make the Burrow and Tua threads 

Should I format the questions as above average / average / below average again, or as excellent / average / poor as @Kiwibrown suggested a while back? Or both (if polls can have 5 ?s)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AlNFL19 said:

Should I format the questions as above average / average / below average again, or as excellent / average / poor as @Kiwibrown suggested a while back? Or both (if polls can have 5 ?s)

Poor, below average, average, above average, excellent 

would be good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Poor, below average, average, above average, excellent 

would be good

So polls can only have 3 questions apparently. Should I keep the formatting the same? Kind of scratching my head here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AlNFL19 said:

So polls can only have 3 questions apparently. Should I keep the formatting the same? Kind of scratching my head here.

Excellent/Average/Poor then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×