Would your team trade this years 1st for DLaw?

DaBoys

Trying to get a feel for his trade value, because the idea of paying DeMarcus Lawrence QB-money is still taking time to get comfortable with. Do you think a team would give up a 1st for him?

Is DLaw worth the 2nd overall pick? Yeah. If you use that second pick on Bosa, you're just hoping and praying he becomes as good as Dlaw, which is  far from guaranteed. Would the 49ers trade that pick for Dlaw? I don't think so. 

Bengals would not.  For one, Mike Brown isn't paying QB money to our QB, let alone a DE.  Secondly, Bengals just extended Carlos Dunlap, and Geno Atkins.  To add DLaw's contract, would allocate a significant amount of the team's cap space to the DL.  Which means guys like AJ Green, and WJIII won't get re-signed...

I would as a Steelers fan.    It wont happen because the Steelers would never trade a high pick for a veteran player, especially one that still needs a monster contract.....but we are desperate for a real pass rusher next to TJ Watt,  and someone that can help us get after the QB without having to blitz constantly.   

57 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

As a Vikings fan, for pick #18, without question I make that trade.  Him and Hunter would be such a nice pair of edge rushers

Affording that will be a problem though. You'd have to cut Griffen, Sendejo, Remmers and Rudolph and hope you land some good OL in the draft. Forget about resigning Richardson or Barr.

Archived