Sign in to follow this  
NickChowaniec

Bengals sign John Miller

He's an extremely below average guard who couldn't consistently start for us and we're spending most of our money replacing 4/5 OL spots.

A one year prove-it type contract would've been worthwhile, but for that $$$ and term... I feel for the Bengals, especially after what they gave Bobby Hart. 

19 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

He's an extremely below average guard who couldn't consistently start for us and we're spending most of our money replacing 4/5 OL spots.

A one year prove-it type contract would've been worthwhile, but for that $$$ and term... I feel for the Bengals, especially after what they gave Bobby Hart. 

yikes

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Bengals look completely hopeless right now

The amazing thing is that they want to re-sign AJ Green to an extension. I feel like they should be shopping him everywhere right now for possible trades. He's 31, hasn't played a full season, in a while, coming off an injury, and this team isn't anywhere close to competing right now in my opinion. I don't know what they are getting by keeping him around, tbh. I'm assuming a 4-5 win season this year? By the time they get everything righted, he's going to be like 34 or whatever. 

42 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Bengals look completely hopeless right now

By right now, do you mean this decade? 

Bengals going nuts overpaying below average OL guys and Jaguars going after their cast off to protect their $50M QB

What you guys are missing is that everyone is being signed to 3 year deals.  We'll have a completely different roster after Trevor Lawrence's rookie year is complete.  Suck it haters.

btw, he's better than Alex Redmond.  Prove me wrong...

They also signed BW Webb to a three year, $13M contract.

What are the Bengals doing?

In 900 small towns across America, a middle-class welder has a Facebook comment with 6 "likes" that reads:

"Hey mann, heard u just signed wit the Bangles! lol"