Bengals sign John Miller

Nick

He's an extremely below average guard who couldn't consistently start for us and we're spending most of our money replacing 4/5 OL spots.

A one year prove-it type contract would've been worthwhile, but for that $$$ and term... I feel for the Bengals, especially after what they gave Bobby Hart. 

19 minutes ago, NickChowaniec said:

He's an extremely below average guard who couldn't consistently start for us and we're spending most of our money replacing 4/5 OL spots.

A one year prove-it type contract would've been worthwhile, but for that $$$ and term... I feel for the Bengals, especially after what they gave Bobby Hart. 

yikes

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Bengals look completely hopeless right now

The amazing thing is that they want to re-sign AJ Green to an extension. I feel like they should be shopping him everywhere right now for possible trades. He's 31, hasn't played a full season, in a while, coming off an injury, and this team isn't anywhere close to competing right now in my opinion. I don't know what they are getting by keeping him around, tbh. I'm assuming a 4-5 win season this year? By the time they get everything righted, he's going to be like 34 or whatever. 

Archived