2019 MLB Regular Season Discussion

Thelonebillsfan

Can the Twins just play the O's every game? I feel like most teams would say that, sorry O's. But 23 HR's against the O's in 6 games. Twins set their record for most HR"s in a 3 game series this weekend with 12, breaking the record they set in Baltimore a week earlier when they hit 11 the other series. The 23 HR's are the most the Twins have hit against the O's in a season, they did that in 6 games, 22 was the previous record, which was done in the 1960's and that was in 18 games.

Now, I realize the O's are going to inflate the Twins numbers, but the Twins have been hitting like we hoped they would last year. I think the Twins will probably be hanging around all season.

On 4/28/2019 at 8:37 PM, bigbadbuff23835 said:

17-11 with our entire linuep hurt. Feels good

Remarkable- I actually can't fathom how the Yankees continue to perform despite an absurd amount of injuries. 

Michael Chavis is giving the Sox a little spark that they desperately needed. He doesn't have a great hit tool, so I'm interested to see how he performs when pitchers start to figure him out -I'm having Will Middlebrooks PSD- but I'm along for the ride. 

On 4/29/2019 at 10:47 AM, tom cody said:

The Twins got a very good team there. I expect them to battle the Indians for the Central all season.

I appreciate the attention we are getting! It's going to be a battle with Cleveland but I like our odds.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SkolMasterMN said:

It's going to be a battle with Cleveland but I like our odds.

I'd like your odds too. Dolan decided to take the window to compete for a title that the Tribe has and dump $20 million in salary this year. He has 4-5 AAA replacement players in the line-up, and what has turned into a fantastic 4-5 man rotation is now dwindling with Clevinger/Kluber out for long periods of time. The Dolans are some of the worst owners in all of sports and need to just sell the team and go away.