A Philosophical Examination of the Sport Mind (Buncha Jerks Cost Us Rings)

incognito_man

Think Kuhn is speaking the truth here, the bad relationship was pure football and differences on the field. Media is making this into a bigger thing than it is. And I'm glad Kuhn brought up the Rodgers yelling at him or other teammates on the field isn't as much as a big as people make it out to be, it's just football.

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Then we ignore **** like when Lewis said Aaron was being a turd last year no matter how much I have brought it up the last few days.......

I'm sorry....must've missed it.
Could you repeat it again?  :)

1 minute ago, Leader said:

I'm sorry....must've missed it.
Could you repeat it again?  :)

Marcedes Lewis said Rodgers was being a turd and he was not someone who is mad at the Packers ;)

2 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Think Kuhn is speaking the truth here, the bad relationship was pure football and differences on the field. Media is making this into a bigger thing than it is. And I'm glad Kuhn brought up the Rodgers yelling at him or other teammates on the field isn't as much as a big as people make it out to be, it's just football.

Yep. Kuhn’s just not a sensitive B like Greg and Finley.

4 hours ago, Norm said:

Marcedes Lewis said Rodgers was being a turd and he was not someone who is mad at the Packers ;)

Am I missing something else that he said? Rodgers ignored a play call and called something else, is there more to it?

27 minutes ago, deathstar said:

Am I missing something else that he said? Rodgers ignored a play call and called something else, is there more to it?

Does there need to be more to it?  At it's core, this is what the entire thread is about. 

Final line of that audio clips from kuhn is a good one. James jones used to get blasted by rodgers during games, but they are still tight.

this bleacher report article offers a skewed perspective with an inflammatory agenda typical of our media. The bulk of the article is from guys that werent even on the team the past several years during “the bad times”. Why no quotes from james jones, jordy nelson, randall cobb, josh sitton, tj lang, or john kuhn? They arent on the team anymore and wouldnt need to fear aarons wrath. Because their quotes wouldnt fit the narrative. Just garbage journalism if you can even call it that. 

5 hours ago, Norm said:

Is this from the cowherd interview? I only listened once but didnt get the impression he was calling rodgers a turd. Thought he was just calling it a crazy weird dynamic cuz you had a guy changing the play, but then it going for a 40 gain so who was right? That kinda thing

2 hours ago, deathstar said:

No not really. But basically he said Rodgers was insubordinate. I exaggerated after that lol. Won't lie there. I was just being a knob

38 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Officially into the 'fans getting pissy with each other' part of the off season. Need the draft and some football activity soon please. 

Shut up golfwoman!

Archived