Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

3 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Who cares? I said in my post it's hard to pass judgment without additional context. Seriously, who ******* cares? Did it hurt your feelings?

You seem pissy now to me. And yes I'm a soy boy cuck snowflake. I'm literally shaking right now. I wasn't talking about you anyways. The first guy that did it was the one who made it look worse than it was. Am I not allowed to point out bs anymore without someone crying like a *****? 

Oh no you disagreed with someone, you're a pissy whiny baby. If he was upfront and quoted him correctly this doesn't happen, but he didn't. But I'm the horrible menace here

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

@Norm with the most "soy boy" comments in the last week, of all time

I saw the always Sunny episode again where Dennis uses it like a thousand times and it's funny to me again. Even though I really used to hate it but Dennis Reynolds makes it hilarious.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, snackattack said:

did you just dig up a 2 year old quote about defensive players, and post it in the rodgers thread?

@snackattack Not sure how that happened, but guilty as charged. When i posted it, I thought I was replaying to a current post. Happens sometimes when you bounce around everywhere. If you look at the 'home page' of the Packers you will see that on the 'Aaron Rodgers appreciation' thread, page 4 seems to be the last page (unless you look at the next line down). Apologies to you and AlexGreen20........even more profound apology, as I get irritated by posters who copy a huge block of text for a one line response (if I'm gonna throw stones, I better stay out of glass houses).

Edited by OneTwoSixFive
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

@snackattack Not sure how that happened, but guilty as charged. When i posted it, I thought I was replaying to a current post. Happens sometimes when you bounce around everywhere. If you look at the 'home page' of the Packers you will see that on the 'Aaron Rodgers appreciation' thread, page 4 seems to be the last page (unless you look at the next line down). Apologies to you and AlexGreen20........even more profound apology, as I get irritated by posters who copy a huge block of text for a one line response (if I'm gonna throw stones, I better stay out of glass houses).

Kudos for this reply. Most people these days would just double down. I apologise for coming off like a jackass about it

1 hour ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

no apologies needed.  i was half expecting that i missed something and the joke was on me.

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Difference is I'm not getting paid 100 million dollars and I don't have an entire fanbase to post for. 

I can be great while missing out on being super duper great and the GOAT and I won't let down 52 other players and every Packer fan in the world. 

stop selling yourself so short.  we need you to be the best you

2 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

What the **** is happening?

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

What the **** is happening?

Aaron Rodgers/SoyBoy appreciation thread stuff. 

I think I appreciate Aaron’s candor in answering questions. He may have a point that the joint practice thing robs the offense of time to work on new offensive stuff they don’t want to put on film until later. 

Soy Boys I got nuthin’

There's something oddly appropriate about the soulless word suggestion software being forced to grapple with, yet failing to master the correct phrasings of the impeccably  artistic ASIP.

Anybody who can claim their jaw didn't drop at that last episode is a liar.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Uffdaswede said:

Aaron Rodgers/SoyBoy appreciation thread stuff. 

I think I appreciate Aaron’s candor in answering questions. He may have a point that the joint practice thing robs the offense of time to work on new offensive stuff they don’t want to put on film until later. 

Soy Boys I got nuthin’

Beta cuck