Playstation 5

showtime

1 hour ago, iknowcool said:

If the requirement for getting a PS5 is that you have to know every single time it is made available, then I don't see how you can say it won't be hard to get.  People are busy, even if they really want it they might not have the time to check all day 24/7.

Yeah, that's the point. Most people are too busy to hunt for one or keep up with stuff. Those are the people who aren't going to get one.

56 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

Drop a hint in here next time, BEFORE it actually happens.  I don't know where to look, but I'd love to score one in the next few weeks.  I've never heard of Antonline.  Help your brothers out here.

It was so hard getting one through the online pre orders. I ended up going to GameStop and waiting about 5 hours before it opened and was lucky to be the 6th out of 7 in line. I honestly think the best way to do it is to see which store (mainly GameStop) will have them in stock and wait it out before they open. The store I went to Put a paper on the door saying they had 7 available when they closed the night before. Other than that I have no idea how else to go about it. The good news is that I was told I’d be the second wave and have to wait an extra week for mine but they called a few days ago and said to get it on the 12th.. maybe they ended up getting a few more than expected at launch?? 

6 hours ago, Kiltman said:

If it’s even half as easy as getting the Series X just was, you guys shouldn’t have an issue.

get notifications from this guy Wario on Twitter, he links everything as it goes live.

https://twitter.com/wario64?s=21

I got one from Microsoft then was able to get one for pickup at target for launch day.

following. thanks

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kiltman said:

If it’s even half as easy as getting the Series X just was, you guys shouldn’t have an issue.

It's crazy because when I've been saying that there was an issue.

If you really truly want the console and are willing to put in the time, you'll get one. It's that simple.

Tomorrow night I'm gonna load up the Best Buy, Target, Costco, Gamestop and Walmart pages at midnight and see how things are looking. 

I know Walmart has set times throughout the day that they are releasing units, but hopefully other places go live at midnight or at least post times.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, showtime said:

It's crazy because when I've been saying that there was an issue.

If you really truly want the console and are willing to put in the time, you'll get one. It's that simple.

Which is funny because I've been trying and trying to get a pre-order in and have been having no such luck. I even tried ANTonline when pre-orders went live and couldn't get one. The page wouldn't load up when I tried to place the pre-order, probably because of all the traffic with people trying to get their pre-orders in.