Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Dome said:

nope. just let people know you've got one and people kind of just work it in whenever. 

Alright cool. I'll let bcb do his game cause I know he said he's got one and then I can go after that. It might work out better because it'll possibly be summer by then and I'll have more free time.

Just now, rackcs said:

Alright cool. I'll let bcb do his game cause I know he said he's got one and then I can go after that. It might work out better because it'll possibly be summer by then and I'll have more free time.

Sign me up. I haven't missed a game in a long *** time.

I won't start these small games up at the same time as the "big" games either. These will run in between those games, or as mass casualties start to happen and players trickle back here.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I didn’t think there was a difference?  We’re just choosing which of the two investigative roles is important, right?

Town won't know if werewolf or goons are in the game until they lynch one of them or the correct investigator finds them. civs don't really choose anything. 

So a "clear" is only a clear if a scum has died or been caught and you know which invest matters

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Town won't know if werewolf or goons are in the game until they lynch one of them or the correct investigator finds them. civs don't really choose anything. 

So a "clear" is only a clear if a scum has died or been caught and you know which invest matters

Oh, I completely misunderstood lmao.  Would be nice if I could read.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick, @The Orca, @Counselor@TheKillerNacho, @Tk3, @DingoLadd, @ET80. @Nazgul, @Forge@James@MWil23@SwAg@theuntouchable, @rackcs, @Malfatron, @wwhickok

Being on this list isn't signing you up for anything, it's just a list of players that had showed interest previously. If you want to be removed from this list, let me know and I won't tag you for any of the micro games.

This is now a thread for a series of micro mafia games for 3-9 players, rather than a scored tournament. These games will usually last 48-96 hours, so it's not a huge commitment, I'm looking for a rotating cast of players I can tag when they start. I'll do first come first served sign up, with a 24 hour cool down period if you were just in the previous game to get different groups a chance to play.  

I'll co-op a spot with someone. Preferably @DingoLadd, but if he's not playing I'll co-op with someone else.

43 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'll co-op a spot with someone. Preferably @DingoLadd, but if he's not playing I'll co-op with someone else.

No more co-oping cause the slots don’t need to stay the same each game. You can just sign up when you see a game you want to play. I’ll post about one a week most likely.

Archived