NFL Draft Discussion (Rounds 1-7)

zelbell

Just now, shoffma1999 said:

I'm not concerned with any of the picks for the teams in our division. So far things are shaping u p solidly for us.

yeah I was never impressed with Bush and I think Brown is going to be frustrated with Jackson as his QB

• Like 1

I know it feels good to laugh at Lamar Jackson,but his development has not been determined... great pick for ratbirds... the dynamic to put pressure on the slot and vertical game will open up the run the run so teams have to second guess crowding the box.Division got better today. I still like our chances by a margin.

• Like 1

Just now, Mind Character said:

I know it feels good to laugh at Lamar Jackson,but his development has not been determined... great pick for ratbirds... the dynamic to put pressure on the slot and vertical game will open up the run the run so teams have to second guess crowding the box.Division got better today. I still like our chances by a margin.

IDK, you dont ever see QBs completely remake their throwing motion that bad like Jackson's to become a legit passer in the NFL. Especially one who is forced to play early. Because all the progress they made, gets all thrown out when the QB resorts to what they know best when the bullets start flying.