Pick is in, #4 Clelin Ferrell DE Clemson

true2form

24 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

There's a parallel universe where you can sign all the FAs you want and get favorable trades whenever you feel like it. It's called a mock. It has made people believe the real thing should run as smoothly.

Right? Fans can't seperate reality and facts anymore thanks to the 24/7 draft cycle, grades, etc. Most fans watch 15 minutes of college football all season, yet act like they have the first clue as to prospects values. It's all just media regurgitation. 

Hell... I'll admit it. I watch Georgia and most SEC games living in the south. A little bit of Oregon and not much else. I act like a know it all around the draft based completely off draft twitter lol. 

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Right? Fans can't seperate reality and facts anymore thanks to the 24/7 draft cycle, grades, etc. Most fans watch 15 minutes of college football all season, yet act like they have the first clue as to prospects values. It's all just media regurgitation. 

Hell... I'll admit it. I watch Georgia and most SEC games living in the south. A little bit of Oregon and not much else. I act like a know it all around the draft based completely off draft twitter lol. 

Don't worry, that's 100% of the posters on this site. Just have to understand we're not more informed and qualified than NFL teams.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Who cares what they were "suppose" to do. Let's see how they develop in years 2 and 3. The reason fans like yourself get so worked up is your perceived expectations of how things are :"suppose" to be.

Good life lesson for you... eliminate expectations and enjoy the process. You'll be happier and make much more intelligent posts vs. beating a dead horse constantly when things don't according to your expectations. 

Alright P have you had an epiphany or what ?weren’t u crushing Jamarcus right out the gate for most part like most of us were lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

So peoples knock on Collin is his pass rush ability. iWTF did people forget that the run  defense was also one of the worst in the NFL,? If you can’t stop the run you never win games period.  So drafting a situational pass rusher was out of the question.

Was it really out of the question though? Ferrell only played 37/60 snaps last week. Mauro is just as effective stopping the run as Ferrell so we could've added a pass rusher that only plays on passing downs early in his career as he bulks up. 

2 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

So peoples knock on Collin is his pass rush ability. iWTF did people forget that the run  defense was also one of the worst in the NFL,? If you can’t stop the run you never win games period.  So drafting a situational pass rusher was out of the question.

Has Colin been great vs the run???

3 hours ago, SimonGruber said:

Alright P have you had an epiphany or what ?weren’t u crushing Jamarcus right out the gate for most part like most of us were lol 

I mean that one was obvious. You ever seen a QB look like that fat and out of shape at the combine? 

If your body looks like that in any skill position, I know you're not dedicated lol.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I’ve been on this forum for over ten years and finally you admit that you don’t know everything. Lol

10 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

There's a parallel universe where you can sign all the FAs you want and get favorable trades whenever you feel like it. It's called a mock. It has made people believe the real thing should run as smoothly.

Except my last mock lol I hit on a few picks for us

• Like 1