2019 Packers Defense Would You Look At It? Just Look At It!

MacReady

16 minutes ago, Kepler said:

Can you show me on the bear where the positive people touched you? You seem very upset

It's so funny because I'm constantly being called a homer by my friends. Loved the game and was pretty hyped throughout the GDT. I say 1 play wasnt amazing and now I'm very upset.

16 minutes ago, Norm said:

This was a GREAT debate. If you don't think so you should be banned

I'm gonna get banned over this silly argument soon. 

Ohh there it is.

Edited by HighCalebR

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Here’s a question for y’all. Does Jaire typically stick with the #1 or does he stick to one side?

If he follows, who do you hope he follows, Diggs or Thielen?

He’s so dang impressive for a young CB.

Ideally, he'll follow Thielen. 

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I think King is a better matchup for Thielen personally.

It's close. IIRC, King covered Diggs pretty well last year in game 1 before he went down. I like the idea of just putting Jaire on an island to take away Thielen and helping King over the top with Diggs. 

In any case, if either Diggs or Thielen goes into the slot, this is not the game for Tramon Williams to be the primary slot guy. Jaire needs to follow either one into the slot and let Tony B or Jackson cover the No. 3 on the outside. I can see Minny going early and often after Williams in the slot with Diggs or Thielen if we let it happen. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Here’s a question for y’all. Does Jaire typically stick with the #1 or does he stick to one side?

If he follows, who do you hope he follows, Diggs or Thielen?

He’s so dang impressive for a young CB.

It really shouldn't matter if Z Smith is on Cousins.  :D

All kidding aside, I think Alexander matches up with Diggs.  King on Thielen.  When King goes to the bench on his "limited snap count", if that is a thing again, then I'd move Alexander to Thielen and have either Tramon or Tony on Diggs.  Preferably Tony.  No offense to Tramon, but if Diggs is near 100%, Tramon doesn't have the ability to stay with him anymore.  If Diggs is 75% or so...then Tramon can compete.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, boratt said:

I'm glad someone posted this play because I was gonna do it but I'm too lazy.  Had to roll it back a few times watching this play because Savage just comes in out of absolutely nowhere on the TV copy.  Savage can absolutely fly in the open field.