> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

Due diligence

WRs reportedly met with Eagles @ the combine: 

KJ Hill Ohio State (they had him memorize plays?)

Hamler Penn St

J. Jefferson LSU

J. Jennings Tenn (haven't seen him name much 6'3 208, met with Eagles at Senior Bowl)

Ruggs Bama 

I haven't been that impressed with KJ Hill from what I've watched so far, but this year I'm trying to adopt a new tact and not bish and moan until after the Eagles make their picks at the draft  :)

3 hours ago, TDTimes said:

I haven't been that impressed with KJ Hill from what I've watched so far, but this year I'm trying to adopt a new tact and not bish and moan until after the Eagles make their picks at the draft  :)

you're among complainers here my friend feel free to complain about everything

35 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

you're among complainers here my friend feel free to complain about everything

Best thing I can say about KJ Hill is that he runs good routes and has good hands, but even in his career highlight video he gets tackled by the first guy almost every time.  Also appears to be a slot WR only.  

He fits the profile of recent Eagles WR draft picks that are productive, but uninspiring to watch.

10 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

I'm surprised you're surprised having those shorter arms helps

Yep.... Always pissed me off how much crap my HS head coach gave me cause I sucked at the bench and some of the other linemen were great at it. Failed to see why having a foot+ more wingspan made it harder. But he was a moron, so I wasn’t that surprised I guess.

10 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Penn State weight room always shows up

its almost cult like how into it they get up there

Yeah. They can get the most out of drills that's for sure. Obviously not official but

https://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/2019/04/penn-states-jayson-oweh-micah-parsons-share-blazing-fast-40-yard-dash-times.html

According to posts on their personal Twitter accounts, Parson posted a 4.41-second time, while Oweh halted the clock in 4.33 seconds.

Oweh is a DE at 6'5" 255. He'll likely take over YGM's starting spot IMO. I can almost guarantee Oweh did not run that fast in high school. came to Penn State at 247 and probably got faster.

Ohio State always has fast receivers, it just depends if they can actually have ball skills or not.