2020 NFL Draft Discussion

CWood21

9 hours ago, Joe said:

I could see that but only because he's got blinding speed...on the other hand, he's under 5-10...

---

Unrelated. Saw this posted elswhere.

https://heavy.com/sports/2020/04/packers-a-fit-for-chargers-all-pro-defender-in-trade/?fbclid=IwAR26r_eEfqaPQOdBwzDEQQ3ojbrzPbzV5WWfR0rdyalzwl6wgyIPotVkshg

Thoughts?

Two Kings in the secondary ?! I’m in !

I don’t have the knowledge to break down cap wise in the future but moving from 30 to 37 in this draft is like a wash for me. So if it’s doable cap wise, absolutely!

I’ve been in on Raegor this whole time. He’s my WR 4 behind Lamb, Jeudy, Hamler. 

When he ran that 4.5? It didn’t match the tape. And that was obvious. 

He has Tyreke Hill potential . Not just because of his speed , but his ability to locate the ball at its high point . 

And please don’t bring up drop % it looks nice, but it really means very little. 
1. Just do the math , even if he does drop a couple of % points more than others that only equates to a very small difference in the amount of drops . 

2. Hands are something that can Be improved on; see Davante. 

3. Watch the film . There are simple throws that the TCU QB makes difficult . What kinda balls were thrown when he ‘dropped’ them ??? 

4. His game changing abilities greatly outweigh a few extra drops a year. This isn’t Geronimo Allison; Raegor is a threat every play. Hell, the attention he’d require is worth a couple more drops. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, packfanfb said:

****. Now my man gonna be gone before 30... 

Keep your **** on the low Jalen.

I trust that 40 time as much as I trust Mexican drinking water. I don't doubt he's fast, but he ain't 4.22 fast or 4.28 fast. I"m not sure this workout does anything to his draft stock. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Do you hate everything beautiful about football? Do you want to completely waste 8 minutes of your life watching WR perimeter blocking and one deep ball against a blown coverage? If so, I have the video for you:

Something tells me Mr. Reagor is not going to fare very well......  :)

14 minutes ago, Leader said:

Something tells me Mr. Reagor is not going to fare very well......  :)

I don't even know how one would generate a strong opinion on the guy.

Lord knows there have been guys that have come from difficult to evaluate offenses that have done well. Hell, Calvin Johnson went to Georgia Tech. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I don't even know how one would generate a strong opinion on the guy. Lord knows there have been guys that have come from difficult to evaluate offenses that have done well. Hell, Calvin Johnson went to Georgia Tech. 

Could very well be. I've not watched tape on anybody this year (just reading along...) and will pick it up after we actually select folks.