2020 NFL Draft Discussion

CWood21

6 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

rpMBugR.gif

That's the play the RT in this offense needs to be able to make to be a stud. That's the ultimate test of athleticism in a tackle in the run game. Can you reach a guy with an advantageous position? Wilson fails that test ane he fails the pass blocking athleticism test. 

He's a good player, just for somebody else.

bUt BaLoOgA dEsNt MoVe WeLl EnNeE mO!!!!!.

• Like 2

Just watched some Bryan Edwards WR from South Carolina. Ignored looking at him for a while cos he didn't have an exotic name... Anyway, was hugely impressed. Really jumped off the screen to me. Plays hard, takes good angles and runs well. Has had a foot injury which has prevented his pre-draft participation. A bit of a downer is he does a bit of an injury history. LOVE HIM THOUGH. Would prefer him over the more popular named guys like Regaor, Shenault, Mims, Claypool etc...You could also probably snag him in the 3rd round

https://www.draftsharks.com/article/dynasty-prospect-scouting-report--bryan-edwards

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brit Pack said:

Just watched some Bryan Edwards WR from South Carolina. Ignored looking at him for a while cos he didn't have an exotic name... Anyway, was hugely impressed. Really jumped off the screen to me. Plays hard, takes good angles and runs well. Has had a foot injury which has prevented his pre-draft participation. A bit of a downer is he does a bit of an injury history. LOVE HIM THOUGH. Would prefer him over the more popular named guys like Regaor, Shenault, Mims, Claypool etc...You could also probably snag him in the 3rd round

https://www.draftsharks.com/article/dynasty-prospect-scouting-report--bryan-edwards

Just worry about his suddenness or lack thereof, especiallyout of his breaks. Seems like more of the same on our current squad. 

Just read his TDN report. Kind of wondering how he's ranked 93rd overall.

Starting to wonder how serious we should take TDN. I mean....Gallimore at 27 whose grade from Zierlein is lower than 5 guys that are ranked lower on TDN's list; one as far down as 111. Tee Higgins ranked lower than Aiyuk or Hamler...idk...

7 minutes ago, Joe said:

Starting to wonder how serious we should take TDN. I mean....Gallimore at 27 whose grade from Zierlein is lower than 5 guys that are ranked lower on TDN's list; one as far down as 111. Tee Higgins ranked lower than Aiyuk or Hamler...idk...

Edwards has some crazy production at South Carolina and very early in his college career in the SEC.  those things are hard to look past when you look at projection to the NFL

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Joe said:

If Higgins didn’t play for Clemson , Idt he’d be mentioned with these guys. Hamler is going to get drafted above a lot of these guys especially 

45 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

If Higgins didn’t play for Clemson , Idt he’d be mentioned with these guys. Hamler is going to get drafted above a lot of these guys especially 

I could see that but only because he's got blinding speed...on the other hand, he's under 5-10...

---

Unrelated. Saw this posted elswhere.

https://heavy.com/sports/2020/04/packers-a-fit-for-chargers-all-pro-defender-in-trade/?fbclid=IwAR26r_eEfqaPQOdBwzDEQQ3ojbrzPbzV5WWfR0rdyalzwl6wgyIPotVkshg

Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, Rodjahs12 said:

If Quartney Davis figures out how to consistently catch the ball he’s going to be a steal in the 4th or later as well. Both he and Edwards are day 2 guys most years. 

I honestly think we're interested in Davis because he had a high volume of targets...

I don't like him as a prospect. I think we have 4 guys just like him who are taller and just as fast...