Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Am i the only one who is annoyed how bad WWE has buried Eric Wright, EC3 and Bobby Roode. These guys could be main eventers.  Maybe im alone, but WWE has too much talent and too many guys getting burried.

If I ran WWE. Call me regressive, but i would commission WCW and ECW (real ECW) again and give Paul and Eric full reigns... have a talent pool. Put ECW on the network drive new subscribers... WCW could be on thursdays on network television. Or maybe also network exclusive at first. Change RAW to 2 hours.

Then once JR's contract with AEW runs out bring him back ASAP.  Have Paul and Eric hire their own writers, bookers, announcers, etc.

I know its pipe dream. But i think id be great. Have the talent completely exclusive to only their brand and they only ever cross paths at the big 4 PPV's. Alot less worthy talent would be getting burried.

Then eventually a takeover storyline. Call it nostalgia, but thats when wrestling is at its best. I mark over big stables, like 5 plus members.

19 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Am i the only one who is annoyed how bad WWE has buried Eric Wright, EC3 and Bobby Roode. These guys could be main eventers.  Maybe im alone, but WWE has too much talent and too many guys getting burried.

If I ran WWE. Call me regressive, but i would commission WCW and ECW (real ECW) again and give Paul and Eric full reigns... have a talent pool. Put ECW on the network drive new subscribers... WCW could be on thursdays on network television. Or maybe also network exclusive at first. Change RAW to 2 hours.

Then once JR's contract with AEW runs out bring him back ASAP.  Have Paul and Eric hire their own writers, bookers, announcers, etc.

I know its pipe dream. But i think id be great. Have the talent completely exclusive to only their brand and they only ever cross paths at the big 4 PPV's. Alot less worthy talent would be getting burried.

Then eventually a takeover storyline. Call it nostalgia, but thats when wrestling is at its best. I mark over big stables, like 5 plus members.

I agree with a few of your points. Even though I was in Vegas this weekend, I didn't attend DoN or watch it yet. I plan to tomorrow to give my thoughts. I heard Jim Ross didn't sound so hot, so I can't make an informed statement on him returning to WWE. But if we playing fantasy stuff, I'd piggy back on a few of yours...

- Kill the 3-man commentary booth

- Would bring back stables

- End the brand split

- Make the IC the rocket shot title again for when I'm about to insert someone into Main Event status

- The WWE version of the U.S title would be my TV championship

-Get rid of the gimmick PPVs (Elimination Chamber, HIAC *If thats still a thing*, etc)

-MAKE KAYFABE GREAT AGAIN!

That is all

23 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

In my opinion this is a big night for the E. I know they wont care though and phone it in being a holiday and such but if he cares anything about his fan base then he should hold back no punches and go for it. 

But Vince doesn't watch products outside his own.. #insidejoke 

honestly I didn't watch much of raw. getting tired of seeing Lesnar come, be the main attraction then leave then when you think its over, he's back and this time he has the MITB briefcase and he stole the spot of a young talent(ali, andrade, black, Ricochet).

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

But Vince doesn't watch products outside his own.. #insidejoke 

honestly I didn't watch much of raw. getting tired of seeing Lesnar come, be the main attraction then leave then when you think its over, he's back and this time he has the MITB briefcase and he stole the spot of a young talent(ali, andrade, black, Ricochet).

This has actually been the best Brock we’ve had in awhile.

Also I don’t know how much Cody had in getting AEW started, but if he never leaves WWE does AEW still get created? 

6 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

This has actually been the best Brock we’ve had in awhile.

Also I don’t know how much Cody had in getting AEW started, but if he never leaves WWE does AEW still get created? 

I really don't care about Brock, plain and simple.

But yeah I really don't think AEW is possible without Cody.

I don't understand why people are upset with Brock. He received the best part-time deal anyone could ask for AND Vince still decided to put the strap on him. Now, I don't like how Vince kept the belt hostage with Lesnar, but Brock has done his job. He's a draw and his current thing he got going is kinda entertaining. Then again, I'm a Brock fan so maybe I'm bias.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

I don't understand why people are upset with Brock. He received the best part-time deal anyone could ask for AND Vince still decided to put the strap on him. Now, I don't like how Vince kept the belt hostage with Lesnar, but Brock has done his job. He's a draw and his current thing he got going is kinda entertaining. Then again, I'm a Brock fan so maybe I'm bias.

When Brock cashes in, he should lose to push the next future star.

• Like 1