Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Night Two:

Much better wresting overall. 

- Orton vs Fiend 7/10

Only reason I’m giving this a 7 is because Fiend’s entrance was amazing. 

- Women’s Tag Team Title Match 8/10

Very solid match

- Owens vs Sami 8/10

Very good match. I almost gave it a 8.5 but it needed another 5 minutes or so. I’d say this was the second best match of Mania behind Cesaro/Rollins. 

- Riddle vs Sheamus 8/10

Solid match with a great finish. 

- Big E vs Apollo 8/10

Pretty good hardcore style match. I enjoyed it a lot. 

- Asuka vs Ripley 7.5/10

Expected better, but still a pretty good match. 

- Reigns vs Bryan vs Edge 7.5/10

Solid match but kind of average for a WM Main Event.

And as I said last night, best match was Rollins vs Cesaro which I gave a 9/10 to. 

Is Raw going to have people in attendance or are we back in the TD? I haven't seen anything confirmation one way or the other. 

As for Mania, I like every match, even the ones I had little interest in. However, there was no major moment IMO, which brings the weekend down for me. 

7 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Is Raw going to have people in attendance or are we back in the TD? I haven't seen anything confirmation one way or the other. 

As for Mania, I like every match, even the ones I had little interest in. However, there was no major moment IMO, which brings the weekend down for me. 

Agree.  A return, a swerve? Nothing.  I mean they brought back Dabba Kato with Appolo, but let's be real, that's not a moment.  

55 minutes ago, wgbeethree said:

I can't help but feel sorry for Titus O'Neil and yet have zero respect for him at the same time.

Do a google search on his work in the community and charity and check yourself. Does he subject himself to silly spots and agree to things like hosting Mania with someone with a terrible track record? Sure, but he does that to keep his platform big enough to continue all the good work he is doing. 15 minutes of screen time with Hulk Hogan.. not really that consequential. Donating 100k to a charity in one go? HUGE. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Do a google search on his work in the community and charity and check yourself. Does he subject himself to silly spots and agree to things like hosting Mania with someone with a terrible track record? Sure, but he does that to keep his platform big enough to continue all the good work he is doing. 15 minutes of screen time with Hulk Hogan.. not really that consequential. Donating 100k to a charity in one go? HUGE. 

100% agree. Genuinely good human being. Sometimes you need to eat your pride and sometimes you need to stand up. Exactly why I'm so conflicted. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wgbeethree said:

100% agree. Genuinely good human being. Sometimes you need to eat your pride and sometimes you need to stand up. Exactly why I'm so conflicted. 

Yes. How dare he go the MLK route instead of tossing blind hatred at the problem.

He was standing up. He chose to work with Hogan. To show and educate him about the person he is to help Hogans perspective. Not to sit idle and do nothing but hate. Cause thats not at all who Titus is. Hes the type to help people through their issues.  Id guess it would be a hard pressed case for him to walk away from anything of the sorts.

Ill take pride in having never been any different. I would welcome Hogan to my vineyard anytime. Invite him to sit dinner with my family and all else. And hed leave with a whole lot different impression of black families like mine than if I yelled at him to get off my property.

Kudos to Titus for not letting all those years of MLKs fighting go to waste like those bouncyball players make it seem like it has.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Yes. How dare he go the MLK route instead of tossing blind hatred at the problem.

He was standing up. He chose to work with Hogan. To show and educate him about the person he is to help Hogans perspective. Not to sit idle and do nothing but hate. Cause thats not at all who Titus is. Hes the type to help people through their issues.  Id guess it would be a hard pressed case for him to walk away from anything of the sorts.

Ill take pride in having never been any different. I would welcome Hogan to my vineyard anytime. Invite him to sit dinner with my family and all else. And hed leave with a whole lot different impression of black families like mine than if I yelled at him to get off my property.

Kudos to Titus for not letting all those years of MLKs fighting go to waste like those bouncyball players make it seem like it has.

Uhhuh Clap GIF - Uhhuh Clap BlackGirlMagic - Discover & Share GIFs | Black  girl magic, Clapping gif, Reactions meme

4 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

The only way to cure hatred, is to love.  

@PARROTHEAD this was one of the best most genuine posts I've ever seen in this page.  Period. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Totty said:

The only way to cure hatred, is to love.  

@PARROTHEAD this was one of the best most genuine posts I've ever seen in this page.  Period. 

Agreed. I loved it. 

More hate, never cures hate. Love cures hate. Love cures confusion. Love cures misunderstanding. 

Cancel culture is not the way and never should be the way. Just separates people more and more. and people learn to hate more and more. Probably the media's intention... those ratings $$$. 

Anyways, back to wrestling! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed. I loved it. 

More hate, never cures hate. Love cures hate. Love cures confusion. Love cures misunderstanding. 

Cancel culture is not the way and never should be the way. Just separates people more and more. and people learn to hate more and more. Probably the media's intention... those ratings $$$. 

Anyways, back to wrestling! 

Still waiting on Becks....