Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Sure it does. She should be a technical magician out there and that's how she should be sold. Watching her strike is like watching my 2 month old niece paw at her toys that hang above her cradle. They oversold it, is my problem. She should be tossing these girls around like a ragdoll, which is what got her her belt in UFC. 

Sure, the problem is judo throws actually hurt. That's what she was doing when she first got introduced, and I'm pretty sure a couple of the girls got jacked up.
Baszler was probably even worse at striking than Rhonda in MMA. I still would expect her to out-box every other woman in WWE, simply because she was actually trained in it, even if it wasn't good.

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Sure, the problem is judo throws actually hurt. That's what she was doing when she first got introduced, and I'm pretty sure a couple of the girls got jacked up.
Baszler was probably even worse at striking than Rhonda in MMA. I still would expect her to out-box every other woman in WWE, simply because she was actually trained in it, even if it wasn't good.

Fine. Just do something with that terrible jab that she repeatedly throws. It looks like trash lol.

I love Austin Theory's selling
Even let Corbin full arm extension chokeslam him. 
Now Dolph in. This is going to be a clinic in selling with Dolph and Theory in there.
And Theory's out 😄 Thought he would last until the final 10 or so.

Edited by Jeezla

I remember why I haven't watched wwe in awhile and mentioning it before. All those camera cuts are physically hard for me to watch. I decided to count the cuts for awhile. From the time the clock struck zero for Brock until there were 100 cuts was 2 minutes and 43 seconds. That's a cut every 1.63 seconds. That's crazy and it didn't even seem like that was a particularly bad section.

Per usual, a lot of people bitching about the event. I think it tied in perfectly. There was no new blood that was worth putting over and the storylines of the winners sell themselves. In part, that's on the E for not developing anyone but they also cut a lot of wrestlers recently so it is what it is. 

35 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

That was a Royal Rumble 

It certainly existed.

First time tuning into the E in months after watching weekly for years. This did not sell me on coming back. Though I’ll watch Mania regardless. Hope they use the finish from the opener to work Rollins into the Reigns/Lesnar match to at least give it a chance.

• Like 1

Good that i'm not watching it anymore. Yesterday i watched Stardoms Nagoya Supreme Fight. Good to great PPV with a phenomenal match between Mayu Iwatani and Giulia. They also teased Kairi Hojo (aka Kairi Sane) heavily for the back to back Sumo Hall show on 26th/27th march. So she's going to come back to Stardom. :)

12 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Brock vs. Roman has to be the worst feud of all time. They've done it more than Orton/Cena without anyone caring after the first two.

If they had waited for THIS version of Roman to break out instead of force feeding him to us back then and shoving him with Brock for that ME big deal rub then this might be one of the most anticipated match ups ever. Hindsight I guess. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

If they had waited for THIS version of Roman to break out instead of force feeding him to us back then and shoving him with Brock for that ME big deal rub then this might be one of the most anticipated match ups ever. Hindsight I guess. 

If they held off on that match for seven years it'd be massive. Instead they've headlined what...seven PPV's facing each other? With five of those starting as singles matches, and most of the matches blowing? It's wild.

5 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

If they held off on that match for seven years it'd be massive. Instead they've headlined what...seven PPV's facing each other? With five of those starting as singles matches, and most of the matches blowing? It's wild.

Rather see a clean ten minute romp with Lashley.