Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

I reject the IWC complaint happening right now about MJF not being on the show but plenty of ROH was. 

1- They are trying to sell a TV show, so yes they are going to keep spotlighting ROH

2- MJF got beat down last week, so underhanded or real run on the firm, he should be selling the injuries

3- Ethan Page got some run by taking credit for the beat down. But unless I missed it during that match, they should have said that MJF “turned down” an interview tonight or something like that.

4- Full Gear isn’t for 3 more weekends. The basis of the feud has already been built, they don’t need to beat us over the head with it every show right now

I do love a Hoss battle. So Wardlow Vs Hobbs is right up my alley. I kind of hope that Cage/Nana factor in to let Hobbs get the belt.

Wardlow is much better chasing than holding. And it would set up a “we scratch your back, you scratch ours” thing between Nana and Hobbs. But not actually put him in The Embassy.

Whatever happens thought, separate “WarJoe” ASAP. Not only is it an awful name they keep pushing, but the TNT title next to the ROH TV belt makes it look even worse than it is. 

Do we think that they are going to give Shibata the AAC title on Friday?

The way TK talked about this title originally, they wanted stars to take it around the world to defend in other promotions. (which also addresses the perceived "too many belts" problem) They had Pac do it, OC always felt like more of a transitional champ (even though I love it), and I believe Shibata said the two people he wanted to work with in AEW were Orange Cassidy and Bryan Danielson.

If you let him take it on Friday, and he goes around the world for a handful of months, then he shows back up to drop it to Danielson in a major match, thats pretty good rub for this newly minted belt.

Didn’t love that Rampage. The “all over-ness” is starting to get to me.

AAC match was really fun (minus Tyson)

The woman’s tag match was next to useless. They love to fast forward through feuds, yet slow play the obvious turns thst should happen.

What are they doing with JAS? Seems like an unforced misstep is eminent.

Really hated that main event. Seems weird that they are half way building up Embassy, are planting the breakup of WarJoe (only positive there) and also setting up the Hoss showdown. Seems like it would have been a lot better if Hobbs’ music hits at the crescendo, distracts Wardlow, leave Joe out to dry in a 3-1 situation, and GoA get N impressive win while not hurting Joe or Wardlow individually all

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Logan Paul is gonna be a huge friggin' star in WWE. Kid shouldn't be this good already.

Yeah...he's going to be the best sports entertainer on the planet soon. Don't want to say wrestler because I know people will take that the wrong way but, Jesus, this kid is amazing. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah...he's going to be the best sports entertainer on the planet soon. Don't want to say wrestler because I know people will take that the wrong way but, Jesus, this kid is amazing. 

Yep. His WWE stint has won me over. He’s so good in the rings so refreshing to see. Jake is awesome too. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Jake's got the personality but my man needs to work on them punches lol. They looked terribad.

Jake i meant more so in general. I respect what he’s doing. Logan specifically in WWE is awesome. He can be an absolute mega heel in the business. I doubt he’d ever want to do it full time though 

6 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

I hate Logan as a person but the dude can wrestler. Hopefully he gets a heel run.

these are my thoughts exactly. Dude could be on par or even better than peak heel MJF and since he's got real world clout you know WWE will continue to push the crap outta him. The big question is how much time will he commit to this? He could be a guy top 5 all time heel or he could be a blip.