Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Didn’t really enjoy the strap match. Those nearly always run into a slog. would have liked a different stipulation

And I have to ask, did that match do anything for Bianca? I’m completely fine with her winning, and would have been fine if Bailey got it, iniist question matches on PPV that don’t advance that participants in any way

58 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

All fair, I’m aware it’s a dumb complaint. That kind of stuff just doesn’t do anything for me. It’s just a No-DQ Tornado Tag match

I mean, the same way pizza-cutters, thumbtacks, and light tubes do nothing for me.  I'd rather see guys find an inventive way to use a setting prop than I would a gimmicked sneaker with thumbtacks on the sole.

I'd personally love to see less no-DQ matches in general, because they've gotten fairly trivial and overexposed.

7 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Didn’t really enjoy the strap match. Those nearly always run into a slog. would have liked a different stipulation

And I have to ask, did that match do anything for Bianca? I’m completely fine with her winning, and would have been fine if Bailey got it, iniist question matches on PPV that don’t advance that participants in any way

Just turning her into Super Cena of the women's division. 

14 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

What if they troll the hell out of us and we got nothing for White Rabbit tonight?

Well, we technically did. When they were showing the montage of the Philly sports teams, there was a cut to the crowd outside and there was a white rabbit in costume lol.

Edited by beekay414