2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Bro the starting line up would have Kawhi Leonard, LeBron James, and Anthony Davis................

Are you serious right now?

I'm not even the least bit worried about filling out the roster around them.

Just let them be in denial.

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The team has two great players already so easier path to a title, probably can do load management better on the Lakers (in theory...), it's where he's from and where most of his family probably want him, and it's probably better for expanding his brand.

Not saying he can't win again with Toronto or they can't do load management effectively, but yeah...... no upside is dumb.

He’s already got to two titles already. He’s a superstar player, he would be playing two other ball dominant players. He ain’t a role player. 

59 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

i dont buy the brogdon hype

I mean, he's a very solid player. Great shooter, very good defender that can defend 1 through 3, can create his own shot and for others.

He'll earn his next contract a lot more than Middleton.

Just now, braylon said:

I’m horrible with all the intricacies of the NBA cap.. so here’s my question:

If the Lakers sign Kawhi, can they go over the cap to resign Rondo, KCP, Bullock etc?

Not unless they sign them with the vet min or MLE. They do not have their bird rights. 

4 minutes ago, braylon said:

I’m horrible with all the intricacies of the NBA cap.. so here’s my question:

If the Lakers sign Kawhi, can they go over the cap to resign Rondo, KCP, Bullock etc?

no, they could sign them to vet min contract tho

so yes lol

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Bro the starting line up would have Kawhi Leonard, LeBron James, and Anthony Davis................

Are you serious right now?

I'm not even the least bit worried about filling out the roster around them.

Western Conference > Eastern Conference

Clearly a great team but Kawhi's camp said he wants load management, that won't happen in LA especially with LeBron likely getting a ton of load management. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Western Conference > Eastern Conference

Clearly a great team but Kawhi's camp said he wants load management, that won't happen in LA especially with LeBron likely getting a ton of load management. 

It wouldn't be difficult at all. You're reaching. LeBron also hardly ever sits out. Last year was an anomaly. 

Archived