2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

5 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

It is true but I also believe it is truly BS that the NFL has scheduled us to play in KC Dec 1st or later every year since 2014.

yep last early game I remember Jamarcus was the qb and we won like 12-9 or something, me and my best friend (also a member of the nation.lol) rode our Harleys to the game, colors on and all. needless to say we were left alone.lol (we actually have a charter in KC, so people there know us and leave us alone.lol)

45 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

dude are you just looking for a reason not to like him?lol. all I read anywhere was he was unstoppable pretty much ,then the tendonitis stepped in and he stepped out as a precaution and had shown everything he needed at practice , which is where everyone scouts anyways, not a personal attack bro, just seems like it to me.

Just a honest reaction. When I watch sr bowl practices and 1 on 1’s for the linemen the announcers kept saying he beasted so much he left because it was nothing left to prove. Not that he left cause his knee. I never knew about the knee issues so I’m genuinely surprised. No hate just gathering info 

For as good of a draft Mayock had this past year, I think this next one is going to be even more special. Last year he rolled with scouts that weren't his and ended up axing a good chunk of them before the draft iirc. He noted in the presser that he has his guys now and couldn't be happier with the group they have. Could lead to some great picks.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

He’s been pretty clear about what he wants to target in the draft it wouldn’t surprise me at this point if the Raiders add defense with their first 2 picks. 

I think they should.  A 3T like Kinlaw who can get after the QB from inside and either a LB or a CB with 12 and 19 would be ideal if the value is there.

I feel like WR value can be had later on in the draft and as far as I have read this is a very deep WR class.   We need to be able to stop opposing O's and our D has been an embarrassment for many years.  

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Darbsk said:

What about a guy like Kinlaw, I'd love to address WR but if Kinlaw is there I'd have a hard time passing on him if I think I can get a great WR at 19 or with a trade back into the 2nd and the dropoff shouldn't be as great as at other positions?

I like Kinlaw as a prospect, and I actually like him more than Brown, but I don't think I'd take him over Jeudy, Lamb, or Ruggs if it came down to it.

I 've said it before, but I simply don't view DT as a pressing need on a team full of pressing needs. Besides, I don't think he'd be an immediate starter as he is a bit unpolished as an early-down player. That said, he easily has Fletcher Cox upside.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Just a honest reaction. When I watch sr bowl practices and 1 on 1’s for the linemen the announcers kept saying he beasted so much he left because it was nothing left to prove. Not that he left cause his knee. I never knew about the knee issues so I’m genuinely surprised. No hate just gathering info 

gotcha was just wondering. yeah , he`s raw but...….