WYOMING
121: R4P15

LB JACOB PHILLIPS
LSU
159: R5P13

G SOLOMON KINDLEY
GEORGIA

Depth at aging positions and some studs early while adding much need LB's

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001106196/article/justin-herbert-is-underrated-jalen-hurts-the-next-dak-prescott?campaign=Twitter_atn

Bucky with some good Herbert analysis. Talks about how his best fit is playing off play action with a strong run game. Oregon's most recent offense didn't maximize his skill set. And he didn't have a very good supporting cast.

It's cool to crap on Herbert,  but he's going to make some team look really smart.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

That's not a good looks for Higgins. 

Lamb showed more explosiveness than I think many would have though. Pittman surprised me the most of the group. 

Ive always liked Pittman if we came away with Ruggs i'd like to get Pittman in the 3rd.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

That's not a good looks for Higgins. 

Lamb showed more explosiveness than I think many would have though. Pittman surprised me the most of the group. 

I'm done with Higgins. In every sport, there is an athletic floor that must be reached to be successful. IDK if he reaches that. 

Lamb and Pittman play slower than their tested times. I am looking forward to seeing how both translate to the NFL. 

Ruggs is ridiculous!! 

I'm starting to think Lamb will be a better pickup than Jeudy even though I prefer Jeudy a bit as prospects because you can get a twitch/speed receiver in the 3rd. I really think someone like Hamler/Reagor may drop to the early 3rd because of all the depth and could be secured with a trade up. That would be the dream.

I can't figure out how Lance Zierlein comps Ruggs to Ted Ginn. Ginn had issues with hands/drops coming out. Lance himself doesn't have Ruggs' hands/drops as a negative... 

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/henry-ruggs iii?id=32195255-4731-8217-5970-b4a47789eeaf

Ruggs is more like Tyreek Hill, Desean Jackson, and Joey Galloway. All speed guys with solid hands. 

• Like 1

My Ruggs comp is Brandin Cooks. He's not Tyreek Hill. Hill accelerates like a Tesla.

That said, Cooks is a very good player and arguably the most important offensive player on that team not named Jared Goff. Ruggs would instantly change the dynamic of the offense from a 5-15 yard offense to a 5-25 yard offense. He stretches the field in both directions (horizontally with jet sweeps and vertically with deep routes).

Seen some mocks we select CeeDee at 12 over both Jeudy and Ruggs. I will guarantee that won’t happen with Carr as QB (Lamb over Jeudy). 

1) We need speed at the position

2) Lamb biggest strength will be contested catches, he’s not going to be consistently open, but if you throw to him he is gonna come down with most of these 50/50 balls. Problem is Carr isn’t gonna throw those and Mayock knows this. 

Not only is Jeudy my favorite WR in the class, he’s also the best fit for Carr. Jeudy will be wide open a lottt. 

Edited by BayRaider