2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

17 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Another name I've liked while watching Johnson (CB) is Terrell Burgess (S) from Utah. Can cover deep, play man and mirror with great feet. A little undersized, but physical. He could play nickel corner or deep. Versatile player.

saw him going to us in one of the million mocks ive read.lol don't know anything about him, read just about everything I could on every other safety prospect. I`ll take your word on this one .lol

56 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

He looks pretty good in coverage. I’m not a scout though lol 

Coverage is not really the issue, the absolutely huge red flag is the total lack of appetite for any contact or tackling. As others have said, its not just missing tackles but actively avoiding making the tackle and hiding behind teammates. 

• Like 2

he`s rising though, just saw 2 different mocks with him going to jax. and read an article about him being on the rise. not saying I want him , but if that did happen someone slides. the draftek mock I just looked at had brown falling to us at 12 and ruggs as our 19. I wouldn't be mad at that, but it certainly leaves us hanging at cb. getting someone like d Kirkpatrick would certainly alleviate that pressure....money talks tho.lol

17 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Watching this Rams/KC game and just eye opening on the speed of T.Hill effects defenses. Be smart Raiders just take Ruggs and call it a day. 

Will Fuller does the same thing for the Texans offense. Defenses have to respect his speed and he opens up looks for everyone else. 

Edited by NYRaider

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Another name I've liked while watching Johnson (CB) is Terrell Burgess (S) from Utah. Can cover deep, play man and mirror with great feet. A little undersized, but physical. He could play nickel corner or deep. Versatile player.

Would love to add Burgess at #80. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Watching this Rams/KC game and just eye opening on the speed of T.Hill effects defenses. Be smart Raiders just take Ruggs and call it a day. 

Comparing Ruggs to Hill based on speed alone is downright foolish.  Hill is one of the best in the NFL at what he does and comparing a college player to one of the best field stretchers in the NFL is crazy.  Now I am not saying that Ruggs can't be that guy but what if he turns out to be John Ross?  Lamb is clearly a more polished Wr and fits what we are looking for much better than Ruggs.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Comparing Ruggs to Hill based on speed alone is downright foolish.  Hill is one of the best in the NFL at what he does and comparing a college player to one of the best field stretchers in the NFL is crazy.  Now I am not saying that Ruggs can't be that guy but what if he turns out to be John Ross?  Lamb is clearly a more polished Wr and fits what we are looking for much better than Ruggs.

Thinking I was comparing Ruggs to Hill as a player is foolish. I was comparing the impact both could have on the field with their speed, but carry on. 

Lamb is a more polished WR? .... I won’t even get into that..but like I said carry on. 

Edited by agarcia34

9 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Does anyone remember who the moron was that said he would predict the entire 1st round correctly? Is that poster still here or was he one of those fly by night posters? Pops up, talks a lot of ****, then disappears.

Seems like it’s one every year 

I remember the dj Hayden one