2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

10 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

NYJ is my bet for the 1st reach in this draft with Chaisson at 11.

I think the other New York team might do it at 4 (or trade down but still top 10).

Fackrell, Carter, and Ximines are their only rushers currently. I think LT then dip into the Okwara range makes more sense in round two, but I could see them doing Chaisson and then Jackson/Cleveland/Wilson range round two. Chaisson and Wilson looks like a Gettleman draft to me and is the kind of move that blows mocks up.

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

They are entitled to be, he's a good cover corner. He's nowhere near the class of Okudah IMHO and I dont like him as a player...... I watched a lot as he's a guy I wanted to like due to our CB issues but the effort and tackling is too big a red flag for me personally though I understand if others like him. I also think he's a very poor fit for the culture and team we're trying to build. Part of the reason I'm high on Johnson.

He's certainly not far off. Some teams have him as CB1 over Okudah according to reports. 

“He's a premium athlete. Has better speed, fluidity and natural instincts,” Zierlein tweeted. “With that said, his 2019 wasn't as good as 2018 and I think Okudah has ridiculous burst twitch and potential to keep getting better. I have him way up there.”

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Keeping lotion close by is key. Never know when you might need to crank down in this high pressure draft lol.

Good eye haha. Seeing that book of 100's of pages makes me cringe so hard. That's going to be so incredibly ineffective.  

28 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I think the other New York team might do it at 4 (or trade down but still top 10).

Fackrell, Carter, and Ximines are their only rushers currently. I think LT then dip into the Okwara range makes more sense in round two, but I could see them doing Chaisson and then Jackson/Cleveland/Wilson range round two. Chaisson and Wilson looks like a Gettleman draft to me and is the kind of move that blows mocks up.

Rumors that Detroit could take Derrick Brown at #3. And that teams are a lot higher on him than the media. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Rumors that Detroit could take Derrick Brown at #3. And that teams are a lot higher on him than the media. 

Some people never learn.  You take a DT who's not a pass rusher at #3, you deserve what you get. 

• Like 1