Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

32 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Racks is scum as scum can get

Lol

31 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Oh and let’s not forget Woz who Racks was trying to protect and everytime I say it he just says lol. 

I'm lol'ing because everytime I mention someone I'm suddenly connected to them. It's not just woz.

31 minutes ago, Counselor said:

No. You know I’m town. It’s obvious. Why would they throw me in? I claimed a move and said I wasn’t going to to use it on you or Racks and then I get thrown in... either one of you did it or someone is trying to protect one of you. 

Or someone is trying to fool you into thinking that I think is more likely. Also I don't think you're "obvious" town. I don't necessarily think you're scum but obvious? No.

6 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Squire is scum 

Squire

5 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

And you wonder why I carry every gun under the sun, 

Whether it’s unloaded full or an unregistered one,

No bullet you’re so full of ****, 

This gun is so full it’ll spit if I don’t pull it, 

And don’t give me no bull****, I’m not in the mood, 

I’m about to get in some feud in a parking lot with some dude. 

4 hours ago, Dome said:

"VANDELAYYYYYY!!!!!!!" Butch Alonzo AKA @theuntouchable staggered in with the morning sun. "I'M CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!"

A group shuffled over to @squire12 AKA Art Vandelay and shoved him out into the street. Butch followed the small crowd out the door. 

"I hope you made your peace boy-o." Butch spun the chamber of his revolver, snapping it closed and doing one of those cool twirly things on his finger. He didn't even let the gun go off by mistake. Real impressive stuff. "Now get on your feet."

"Oh, dear." Vandelay pleaded, "I don't suppose you'd give me some time to put on some sunblock, would ya? That morning sun hit's ya broadside and I'd hate to run the risk of skin cancer."

Art Vandelay has been challenged to a Duel by Butch Alonzo!!!

It is now the Second Duel. You have until 10pm EST TONIGHT to vote for one of them. 

@Counselor as Quick Draw Macaw

@MWil23 as Blondie 

@KOTN-93 Waylon "Ashtray" Andrews

@Malfatron as Gary King

@theuntouchable as Butch "The Untouchable" Alonzo.

@ET80 as Eagle Thunder, Chief of the Slapahoes.

@bcb1213 as John Marston

@rackcs as Ashton Beauregard III

@Woz as Wulf

@James as Pierre McGillicuddy

@squire12 as Art Vandelay

@Forge as the Frito Bandito 

@The Orca as Dead Eye Bilbo

@Pickle Rick as Cannon Bell

@SwAg as ?????

@TheKillerNacho as VonDoom McDoom

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

This seems like a town ability to me.
squire

Man of few words this game

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

But touch hasn't even posted. Was he even here to use his ability? That's my only concern that makes me think it could be a different person's ability.

Interesting comment

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Please jot down the Bandit King tomorrow.

Why? Also, you broke character for this post...any reason?

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

also, im almost positive that the person who put mwil in the duel is town.

its another balancing method

look for people who are skeptical of that

notably squire and rack

I dont think there is enough info to conclude this

3 hours ago, Dome said:

With 16 alive, majority means 9 players.

3 Squire - Malf, Nacho, Mwil

0 Untouch 

@theuntouchable why no vote yet?

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Racks trying to save another scum? If Squire flips scum give me Racks, and then give me Woz. Malf is scummy also. But Dome gave me a pretty cool ability in line with my character so I’ll be able to use it on one of them after the duel. 

Squire

31 minutes ago, Dome said:

“Get out there bird brains!!!!!” someone in the crowd yelled.

A swift boot to Macaw’s tail feathers sent him out into the street. 

@Counselor has joined the Duel!!!

24 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Y’all threw me in the duel!? I’m clear town. That had to be a scum move 

Quick to scream town once he is finally on the block

22 minutes ago, Counselor said:

No. You know I’m town. It’s obvious. Why would they throw me in? I claimed a move and said I wasn’t going to to use it on you or Racks and then I get thrown in... either one of you did it or someone is trying to protect one of you. 

That is not what you said

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Squire

Man of few words this game

Interesting comment

Why? Also, you broke character for this post...any reason?

I dont think there is enough info to conclude this

@theuntouchable why no vote yet?

Quick to scream town once he is finally on the block

That is not what you said

That should have said was going to use it. 

On account that I heard one of you folk inquired with ol’ Dome about killin me, I had to get me that thing what they call insurance.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

On account that I heard one of you folk inquired with ol’ Dome about killin me, I had to get me that thing what they call insurance.

Now thats just damn preposterous. Howsa low-life, scumsuckin city-slicker like yourself gonna get insurance, but a decent hard-workin fella like myself can't get none?

The more I think about it, the more I think that shoving an extra man in the duel could definitely be a scum power. Aside from the absence of night kills last night, what a great way to LOL clear one of your own (I'm not accusing you @Counselor, just go with me on my logic).

*Squire is a dead man. Pretty much everyone knows it.

*You get a LOL clear of your own as scum by throwing someone into the middle you know won't get lynched.

*Then, when you need it, you use that power again but get someone in there who is Town with a power/you tip the scale in your favor.

TBH, on a totally other note, The Orca/Counselor argument looks fake and manufactured to me, and the type of stuff someone will cook up in chatty. Let's apply some fake heat and get into an argument that will be forgotten about tomorrow, but give ourselves enough credibility to last several more days/draw attention away from the real thing.