Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

47 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ll definitely be spectating the next couple of games just to get a better understanding of how to play. And watching the greats. I have my favorite players who I like to watch their thread play. Swag, Malf, Touch, Forge, Mwil. Was Dome until this gif thing. 

No worries buddy it’s all good.

Haha! I’m glad and honored to have made the list! Why me? Those other guys are WAAAAY better than me!

57 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So I apologize to @rackcs for ruining his game. I apologize to @Malfatron (we talked in pm). I apologize to @Dome, @theuntouchable, @Nazgul, @The Orca, @MWil23, @squire12. All of them who were still in the game and I ruined this for. I apologize to @DingoLadd for the early bs in the game that lead to his modkill. I apologize to @SwAg for taking pages from the book of swag and once I committed I had to keep to my word of the modkill at 4 votes. I apologize to all the rest of you for wasting your time. 

I said in chatty I was far more bothered by what mission, pwny and James did last game than what you did. 

I mean I still hate you for other reasons, mainly calling me dome giver, but this isn’t one of them 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No worries buddy it’s all good.

Haha! I’m glad and honored to have made the list! Why me? Those other guys are WAAAAY better than me!

I like your aggressiveness and your theories. It's always fun playing with you. 

Just now, Dome said:

I said in chatty I was far more bothered by what mission, pwny and James did last game than what you did. 

I mean I still hate you for other reasons, mainly calling me dome giver, but this isn’t one of them 

Never forget to include Utley in that. 

Just now, Counselor said:

I like your aggressiveness and your theories. It's always fun playing with you. 

Haha thanks! I’m going to miss Mafia the next couple of months! Someone else needs to pick up my torch to tunnel on SwAg early, argue endlessly with Matts, say hi to Touch and Rags, and give Squire his due with compliments. If you aren’t getting accused of being scum within your first 10 posts, turn the Pickle/Orca volume up a notch, but NEVER GO FULL PICKLE. ;)

Also if scum would have intentionally left me alive and killed me with their last kill just to ruin it for me, I may have had a complete mental meltdown. Thanks for extending mercy and compassion to me.

tumblr_mie4ik26Kj1qe1i57o3_r2_250.gif

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also if scum would have intentionally left me alive and killed me with their last kill just to ruin it for me, I may have had a complete mental meltdown. Thanks for extending mercy and compassion to me.

tumblr_mie4ik26Kj1qe1i57o3_r2_250.gif

UNT was helping you there. The more he pushed you as likely scum, the less need there was to off you

On 6/28/2019 at 3:09 PM, Pickle Rick said:

1. Dome - town. His gifs sucked and he really only pushed me.  Hard to gauge when someone doesn't post but I'd guess town. It would seem like a stupid play to tunnel on a potential town player if he was scum. 

3. The Orca - town.  He is definitely playing care free and with a more taunting nature.  

4. TheKillerNacho - town.  It was too early to gauge him as well but I'd lean town for him. 

7. bcb1213 - town.  Felt like his afk town game as opposed to his afk acum game. 

8. theuntouchable - scum. felt like town but was one of the more grey area players.  1 day was too soon to make a determination but I'd lean town. 

9. Matts4313 - town.  I read him as town for most of d1. The start of d2 he started to get on my radar but not a lot.  

10. Mwil23 - scum. was reading as scum for a lot of d1.  He had that interesting interaction with forge that jumped out at me.  He also responded scummy to my death so I'd lean scum. 

11. Nazgul - town.  Played how I thought he has played in the past as town. 

12. SwAg - scum. ghosted at night once again which he often does as scum.  Went into a mock fight with malf that felt really like "family" power struggle.  

13. Counselor - town.  I'm not this bad lol.  I've never seen anyone play like this and it's either bc he is vanilla potentially trying to take a hit, or scum trying to play drastically different then last game.  I'd lean town for him, but it could honestly go either way. 

15. Malfatron - scum.  He tried way to hard to fabricate a case against me while clearly ignoring the obvious cases against mwil and counselor whom I commented with forge d1. It is just hard to tell if he was protecting counselor who was looking like he would be lynched or mwil who was connected to it all.  It was also like he knew his vote would kill me which imo is a scum move.

16. squire12 - town.  He played his town game imo.

Forge I killed bc I thought he was scum.  He reacted way to aggressively towards me when I pinged him a few times.  

Archived