~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

6 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

Hopefully she's a free agent and attacks the ladys on SD. Raws woman's roster was already better than SD before they even added Asuka.

Yeah this is the only logical storyline to go with to be honest. I mean, Raw has so many women that a Vince product like Dana Brooke (who is basically a chunkier Mandy Rose with slightly more skill but a much crappier finisher) gets buried on the roster and hasn't had a televised match in like ever... 

It's amazing that the writers managed to turn the women's roster into the men's roster... Some people get pushed over everyone else while some wrestlers get buried despite only 20 or so total women.

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

Wow Miz must be wanting some time off or something. Or Lesnar won't be back for a few months. 

Still props to them for figuring out how to not only put a belt on Reigns but get the crowd to cheer him on. 

Did Maryse have the baby yet I can't remember?

2 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

Yeah this is the only logical storyline to go with to be honest. I mean, Raw has so many women that a Vince product like Dana Brooke (who is basically a chunkier Mandy Rose with slightly more skill but a much crappier finisher) gets buried on the roster and hasn't had a televised match in like ever... 

It's amazing that the writers managed to turn the women's roster into the men's roster... Some people get pushed over everyone else while some wrestlers get buried despite only 20 or so total women.

To be fair, this is the second week in a row Brooke's had a televised match 

3 hours ago, BlaqOptic said:

She was in the qualifier for the last spot on Team RAW women literally last week.

Asuka needs women to run through.  Daria Benatto/DeVille whatever the hell they're calling her now is a fair worker but has no long term future.  Mandy is likely destined for Lana-ville, (possibly eventually a lackey to Bliss if Bliss stays heel), but she can be an easy squash.  I think this was as much to eventually transition Bliss babyface as it was to bring up more heels.  Plus, they're going to need some sort of women's Mania title matches not involving Charlotte/Becky/Bailey/Sasha since they're likely going to book the WWE vs MMA Four Horsewomen match.

13 minutes ago, tom cody said:

Figured if anyone took the IC belt off The Miz it would have been Braun still makes sense to put it on Roman. Give him a run with a belt, see how fans react to his having a belt as to test how well a Universal Title run will be for him.

The only way he will get cheers with the uni championship is if he is still with the shield imo

38 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

The only way he will get cheers with the uni championship is if he is still with the shield imo

I feel bad for the guy. He’s a great worker, and has gotten a lot better on the mic i think. Dean and Seth are exactly what he needed again (to get the crowd back to cheering for him)

I love the whole shield dynamic. Just wonder how long it will last.

8 hours ago, The LBC said:

She's like 3 months along, maybe 4.  She was barely even showing last night.  Baby's not going to be born until after Mania.

Still, I suspect it is to get the belt off of Miz now, let Roman have it for a bit, then have Braun take it off of him, probably at the Rumble so that they can then start to set-up Roman/Lesnar.

34 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Probably the first time in a LONG time I cheered for Reigns to win.  Now hopefully Ambrose and Rollins get their tag title rematch and win.

I still didn't cheer for him. Then again, I'm not a Shield fan, and I am a Miz fan as he does very good heel work.

8 hours ago, The LBC said:

Daria Benatto/DeVille whatever the hell they're calling her now is a fair worker but has no long term future.

Bit reason that Sonya Deville had to come up too was that they just signed Shayna Bayzler (or however it is spelled) so they couldn't leave DeVille down there when both of their gimmicks is former MMA fighter, kind of going to be overshadowed a lot by the Queen of Spades.

Archived