STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Jesus christ

I've said before that lynching friendly others is lazy. Scum is more pressing than friendly indy. Also with Counselor I 1000% believe when he says he will work with town and help us to survive. 

How often have you seen an other come out and claim to be hostile?  All others claim to be friendly.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Jesus christ

I've said before that lynching friendly others is lazy. Scum is more pressing than friendly indy. Also with Counselor I 1000% believe when he says he will work with town and help us to survive. 

While I normally agree with this, it doesn’t seem like a wise idea to out yourself as an other on day one bc it’s hard having a similar sentiment with fellow town members.

VC

El ramster - 8 - SwAg, Tk3, Mwil, Dome, Counselor, SirA1, rackcs, MD4L

Counselor - 7 - bucsfan333, The Orca, Malfatron, Pickle Rick, TedLavie, squire12, DingoLadd

Matts - 2 - MookieMonstah, theuntouchable

Dome - 1 - El ramster

SirA1 - 1 - RuskieTitan

Forge - 1 - Matts

1 hour until Night End!

Yet to vote: @Forge, @Glen, @squire12, @kingseanjohn, @mission27

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How often have you seen an other come out and claim to be hostile?  All others claim to be friendly.

Like I said before, I don't know how you can have played with Counselor before and not buy this. This is all exactly how I would see him playing this.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

While I normally agree with this, it doesn’t seem like a wise idea to out yourself as an other on day one bc it’s hard having a similar sentiment with fellow town members.

I know, but Counselor did. And I completely buy what he's saying.

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

IMO it makes complete sense 

I knew it would be a mistake to include you on that tag list. 

Read that post as if Swag is scum. 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Jesus christ

"Lynching friendly others is lazy"

So now every other/scum now claims friendly other. You were literally in the chat when we were building up a friendly other claim for Malf to combat Swag pushing him. Dismissing a lynch candidate because they claim friendly is the truly lazy play.