STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

@Counselor @Forge @squire12 @SwAg @Dome @Tk3 @MD4L @Pickle Rick @theuntouchable @Matts4313 @TedLavie @Malfatron @rackcs @kingseanjohn

SwAg

SirA1

theuntouchable

Matts4313

rackcs

Of those 5, there are Federation, and there are Borg Collective. Don't have a direct count for either group.

To note: I intended to have Malf scanned as well, but it was redirected to rackcs.

So you chose 5? 

6 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

@Counselor @Forge @squire12 @SwAg @Dome @Tk3 @MD4L @Pickle Rick @theuntouchable @Matts4313 @TedLavie @Malfatron @rackcs @kingseanjohn

SwAg

SirA1

theuntouchable

Matts4313

rackcs

Of those 5, there are Federation, and there are Borg Collective. Don't have a direct count for either group.

To note: I intended to have Malf scanned as well, but it was redirected to rackcs.

Is this for sure the group we want to focus on today?

7 hours ago, rackcs said:

The other thing to consider is that Swag might not be a converter borg. He could be a borg with some other role if there were more than one borg to start with. But we'll find that out either way once his role PM goes up when we lynch him.

8 hours ago, rackcs said:

My bad, I just saw that Whoopi was one and thought they were good. Definitely seems like Swag was the Borg after all. Which presents us with bigger issues...Y

You are correct. I also visited Swag night 1. I saw who visited him and who he visited. I will share that Dingo, Dome, and one other person visited Swag N1. That third person was Pickle, hopefully he can confirm that for me. The bad part is that night 1, swag targeted Orca 1.0, Malf, and MD4L. So if he's a converter it seems likely/possible that one or two of those were converted. Obviously not Orca 1.0.

This does leave me questioning if you're telling the truth Tk3, because you are correct.

No, I think it's gotta be Swag. He is almost certainly Borg and very likely the converter.

This is a pretty big info dump day here but I think it's leading us in the right direction.

Look at that? The benefits of reading the thread.

8 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

ok, the really important bits of the OP are restored. ill restore the rules and backstory later. now im going to crash. gn

That was extremely helpful. Nice we got two possible non town players.

to fellow players: Can I assume Dingo’s alignment to be non town?

Archived